Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty : Latest Update/Mini Haul#16

Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to update about my current hair & nails with you guys. I would also love to share my mini haul with everyone for what i had bought for the past few weeks with everyone. 



Last Monday, I decided to trimmed my hair ( just cut off 10cm of my hair ) and also dyed my hair black once again ! I've been dyed my hair for 5 years. Non stop dying and dying different color. 
With my black hair, I felt like my spirit is back. Looks youthful right ? :D



Previously I did gel manicure RM 61 after discount ( she was my friend so she gave me discount ) Then after 4 weeks I went to removed it cause this coming weekends I have to attend wedding dinner so I didnt want my nails to looks so ugly. 
Most probably before I attend the wedding dinner, I will do my own manicure ( If I'm not lazy ) 



Last week, I went out with my two girlfriends for a late dinner together. I wanna show you my make up of the night 



A closer look of my make up. ( My hair was before I dyed to black )

Foundation is from Naked urban Decay
Loose powder from Office ( only available at my academy where I learned my make up )
Using Naked 2 for my natural eyes
A natural soft color for my cheeks
bold pink lips by NYX to do the ombre lips
just to give a little color on my lips

Cropped net topped from H&M
Inner spaghetti top from forever 21
hight waisted skirt NOT SURE 




Here is my Outfit of the Day on Saturday !



Top is from Cupid* Closet RM 65

Here is the link : Cupid* Closet Facebook

White Long Pants from Uniqlo 
Flats from Vincci 


I actually love this top, I didn't expect that once i receive this top, the color would be so sweet and the quality........ hmmm not really good ! But its ok, as long as i could pair with something and the color I love it a lot !




Let's begin with my Mini Haul now, like finally ! ;)



Mirrorcle : RM 23.90

Love the laze at the front. 
its a sheer top


SaSa : Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

RM 29.90

I always prefer using Sally Hansen Top Coat. Its kinda affordable.
Another top coat not bad too but kinda pricey - Sache Vite  RM 49 ( around this price ) 



SaSa : SaSatinnie 

Matte Top Coat RM 12.90 after 30%

Its a matte top coat. ( My sister wants this ) I doesnt like to buy Matte top coat or Matte nail polishes cause those color in the bottle dries damn fast and when the moment you apply on your nails, it doesnt gives the smooth surface. Not easy to apply. Maybe you must have the skill to do it thou.



Daiso


My sister saw this ring holder ( am not sure what does this call ) 

its only RM5 and its a glass. its PINK too ! :)

Is for you to put your rings. 

Can put it on your dressing table or in the toilet when you need to wash your hand, you can just put the ring on the holder so that you wont misplace it somewhere else. 

Go grab it before it runs out of stock guys ! 



Covo RM 13 - Original price is around RM 50 but they are having promotion. Maybe not much people know this brand that's why they are doing this promo.
Am lucky thou. She told me it was the last day for this promo. 

Too Faced - Spice Spice Baby RM 72
Sephora mini palette 



This was my birthday gift from Sephora. 
If you have Sephora member card, If i not mistaken one month before your birthday, you will receive Sephora mail saying that you will have a free gift, just present your member card and get your free gift. That's it ! 

I swatched every colors on my hand.

from the left : brown, white, black and grey are eyeshadows.
the other two are the lip glosses. 
the bottom one is the blusher.

This palette is suitable for a smokey out.
( If I'm not lazy, maybe i will do a tutorial with it SOON, No guarantee ya :p )



if you cant see the name of each color from the palette, please do click on the image above, then you may have a closer look. 


Love their packaging ! Looks like a mini shopping bag. its so cute and its convenient. Just put inside your bag, can do some touch up when you are outside :) 



Covo lipsticks 
Matte Magic Lipstick in Icy Coral
Its a long wearing lipstick. will give it a try whether how long can it last. 

( Will do a review on this if I could :p )


Too Faced in Spice Spice Baby. Recommended by frmheadtotoe

Feel free to check out her Youtube channel ! I love her ! she is so gorgeous and sweet looking girl ! 

Will do a review or grab a photo if i do put it on :) 



Hope you guys like it and I'll see you guys soon ! 

Thank you !

My last post : http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2013/09/post-fifty-nine-salon-du-chocolat.html


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA