Something You May Want To Know?

#Sixty One : Nails#27 French Tips Manicure


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share what are on my nails for my friend's wedding luncheon yesterday ( Saturday ) Its already 1am so its today consider as Sunday. Two days ago before the wedding, I planned to do my own manicure for the wedding. The very last time I blog about my nails it was few months ago, I think. I was thinking and thinking, even ask my sister for ideas what to do for my nails, and those are the conclusion. I name it as French Tips manicure. One coat of the base coat, Topshop - Barefoot as the base. Look for a nude color for the base. Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle - No Name for it for the tips of your nails. I apply Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat to keep your nail polishes last longer. This manicure suitable for any casual and simple occasion, nothing too much on your nails. 



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA