Something You May Want To Know?

Post Triple One: The Owls Cafe @ Bukit Jalil

Hi READERS! Before I get started, need to clarify with you that previously I did change my blog URL Link from http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.my/ to kellysecretlifestyle08.blogspot.com but I realized something not right so I change back to the first one instead. So sorry for any inconvenient caused guys:)


That day I've tried a new café. Its not new to you guys but it was my first time so to me is new:)


Let's get started!





This area is very easy to find, it depends which way you come from.
Turn left when you see Calvary Convention Centre right in front of you, go all the way straight till you pass by new condos, Bukit Jalil Golf Course at your right,  straight again, then you will see there are shop lots on your left. That's the place. Parking wasn't a problem to me maybe because I'm lucky?


Take the lift up to first floor, once you get out from the lift, you can see this painting on the wall on your right :D






Some of the interior photos I took.


Love this painting:)





Drinks from left:
Nutty Latte RM 11
Peppermint Chocolate RM 11
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake RM 13.90
(Cake selections on their cashier counter, give it try:))

Cake was so gooooodddd

Rate: 4/5


Rebecca Waffle RM 18
- Filled with strawberries, blueberries & bananas, topped with homemade Earl Grey ice cream which well-blended with the almond flakes, Coconut flakes and Maple Syrup

I wanted to order something fruity so I picked this. The waffle is so yummy and crispy. LOVE IT!
I don't really like the earl grey ice cream because too much flavoring.

Rate: 5/5



I would like to try their brunch menu someday.

Overall, I love the environment. Service and staffs are so far so good. Nice place to chill.


Stay Connect with them


14, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6,
Bukit OUG,
58200 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan,
Malaysia
03-9543 9828

CASH ONLY  


Weekdays 10am - 3.30pm
Weekends 10am - 5pm


See you guys next time:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA