Something You May Want To Know?

Post 112: PhoStreet @ Paradigm Mall

Hi READERS! Pho Street is a newly open restaurant located at Paradigm Mall. There are a few entrances you may use to go to the restaurant.


Lot 02 & 03, Level LG
-You may find it easily if you park your car same floor as Tesco.


-Another way will be from the main entrance


These two ways are the nearest to Pho Street


A short introduction of PhoStreet.
- PhoStreet offers a vibrant dining ambience serving authentic Vietnamese Street delights from iconic Pho selections, an array of street snacks to crusty Banh Mi. Led by our executive Vietnamese chef, Pho Street's tantalizing creations promises to whet diners with the vibrant flavors of authentic Vietnamese dishes. For an exciting taste of Vietnam, PhoStreet is the perfect destination to satisfy your craving!

Maps & Introduction Credit to Paradigm Mall


Some interior and exterior photos













Menu from their restaurant








Food I ordered!



Pho Beef Balls RM 16.90

Kuey Teow is soft and chewy
Usually they will use preserved beef ball but this Beef balls are home made, big and crunchy.
SO good but I couldn't finish their beef balls.
Soup is a little salty but I think Vietnamese food usually are salty and do have some kind of smell/taste from spices? Some of you might not like it though.

I did ordered a drinks, Lemon Cooler with Peppermint & Basil RM 7.90
Nothing special. It taste like Sprite?

Overall, I think it was good and you guys may want to try if you are a pho lover like me:) Environment is ok. Place was small though. It was crowded, and very squeezy. Staffs need to improved. My brother and sister finished their food, and I was still eating with the chili padi sauce. The waitress was collecting the bowls, she took away my chili padi and wanted to take away my drinks which is not finish yet. I think they should train their waitresses & waiters to asked the customers before collecting anything from the table.


Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog!
See you guys soon again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA