Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Two : Nails#02 Candy Nails & Haul#01 From Drugstore

Here, is my new post for today before i get to bed. 
On Wednesday, I went to One Utama Shopping Mall, Watson to buy makeup products. They still had discount for Malay New Year. I think its gonna end soon so better get it first.




Revlon - 070 Soft Nude 
Kate from Japan - Limited Edition Eye Shadows


I tried the Revlon Lipsticks, I really love the way it gives the nude feeling. Finally i found one Nude which i currently in love with it. :)

The eye shadows still not trying it yet maybe this weekend. Cant wait to try this on.




CANDY COLORS 


YES, its my current nails. 

I love all these colors.

the colors bought from Etude House & Elianto
When i bought all these, they had discount. So i bought different colors. 



Thats all for tonight. Hope you guys love it. Please do comment if i need to improve at anywhere. 

Thank You.


XOXO, keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA