Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Four : Nails#04 Candy Nails With Glitters On

Hey guys, its midnight 2am. Am always blogging at this time cause waiting for phone call. While am waiting, I decided to do my nails.

Last two weeks, i bought TWO new Candy colors from Etude House & a glitter nail polish. Dont remember how much it cost.

Here is the things you needed. :)



Three of the colors from the left are from Etude House
My favorite Top Coat from Sally Hansen 
Cubicle Oils from Sally Hansen
Base Coat ( not in the photo )




My clean nails after filling it.



These is the FINAL LOOK of my nails.
This time is kinda failed. Not sure why.

Sometimes i dislike applying any glitters on my nails cause 1) its hard to removed everytime.  2) While you are applying, the glitters dry so quickly.  3) i dont often put on any glitters.



Thats all for today. I hope you guys love it and thanks for reading. :)


xoxo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA