Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Five : Nails#05 Removed & New

Its already 3am and i m gonna do a quick post before i sleep. 

Before we talk about my current nails, 
yesterday there is something happen to me. 

When I was on my way to Puchong,
I went to Drive Thru before I pay toll.

So, i came out from the junction trying to cute into Touch n' Go lane,
but while i was cutting the second lane,
a huge semen truck didnt see my car cause the truck is really HUGE & Freaking TALL.
So the truck just scratch over my car :(

My car is a NEW CAR, 
I only used for 2weeks,
so sad and heart broken :'(

we both was stuck cant move cause the more we moved,
my car will get worst.

Now my car went to fix for at least 300bucks,
luckily the truck driver paid half of it too.

so sad about it ! :(
after that accident, am afraid to drive after that.
Is like it was my first day and first time driving on the road.


NOW, lets back to my nails.
Previously i did the Candy Nails with Glitters on,
I actually REMOVED it today cause I dont really like it and i wanna do a new one.
So, YEAP i removed and did a new one.






Here are the nails polishes you needed :)
From the left,

Calcium Nail Strengthener - Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Top Coat
SASA - CTW 503
Etude House - Pink & White Glitters
OPI - My Very First KnockWurst




These is the final look of my nails.
:)

Just a very simple steps to do it.
Just apply base coat, OPI, Glitters and a top coat of cause.

Hope you guys will like it.
Thank you for reading.

By the way, maybe the next Post would be about Beauty. (:
Night People

XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA