Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Eight : Make Up#02 My Neutral Eye Make Up Look

Hey guys, as I told you in my previously post, I will do a Neutral eye make up.
Here is my link if you guys haven check out my daily make up look.
Is simple and is easy to do this look for any outing with friends / go to work / go for classes / shopping 



Neutral means we used something which is natural color. For instant, light brown / light pink / whatever which suits with your skin tone. 
Neutral can be used on any occasions. Its simple and natural look.
For example, some people love to put on natural eye shadow with bold lips for wedding dinner / special dinner ( which means is chilli red lipsticks ) it will looks feminine. 
natural eye shadow can also be worn during the thanks giving dinner / shopping with the girls / go to work.

Let me show you some images of me :)


Shu Eumura - Limited Edition ( I dont think they still have it in the market )
MAC - Lipstick ' Ravishing ' ( My current favourite )
Maybelline - Lip Balm
Amway - Blusher ' Rosewood '

Accessories I ve worn today ;

H & M from Singapore - comes with one pair but I wore one side
Forever 21 - Necklace 



A closer look of my MAC lipstick.
I love this lipstick because it gives a very soft look.
Actually this is one of the you tuber who recommended this. 
Maybe you guys know who is she.
Her name is Beautifymeeh. She is from Korea. I love her. she is a sweet girl :)

Here is her link, you may check out more about her.




Here goes with my Neutral make up look today:)
Maybe the eye shadow looks not soft but i actually blend it and it look soft.
Maybe is because of my camera suck thou : (


So, thats all for today. 
time for me to get to bed.
Hope you guys like it and could follow me :)
I will improve whatever i could everyday. 
Thank you and Stay tuned for more......


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA