Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seven : Nails#06 French Manicure

hey guys, today will be a short post ya. This weekend maybe I will do another make up look or my eyeshadow collections for you guys:)


Before I starts my topic,
I would like to share a little things of what I ve did in class today.

I did a Bridal Night Make Up & Hair do on my friend.
Am gonna have my exam next month so am practising actually.
Was so exhausted after class

Here are some photos to share. :)






This hairstyle called Knotted Hair Bun.
Suitable for homecoming or bridal.







So this is the Night Make Up done by me ! :)

I used purple because it represent Romance & Sweet Look
and plus the Knotted Hair Bun with Purple Flower will look Glamour





MY GOD ! I know i looks WEIRD & SCARY here right with Huge EYES 0.0

This is the 50s Look done by my friend ( the photo above is my friend )





Here is my current nails. I felt so bored with all my nail colors. I dont know what to do so I decided to do French Manicure for all of you. 

Got a little mistake but I think it looks good too :)



I used this manicure sticker to do my French Manicure.

You can get it anywhere actually.

So, I think thats all for today.
Hope my post not too bored for you guys.

Stay tuned for more ya :)

Take care & God bless you all !

XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA