Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Six : Make Up#01 My Everyday Make Up Look

Hey guys, am back again. I ve just came back 40 minutes ago, change my PJ, removed make up, wash my face and apply my night creams and now am sitting right in front of my laptop doing My Daily Make Up Look for all of you:)


Before I get started, maybe you guys will think that my blog are not detail enough / English like shit / not good / or whatsoever.

Am ok with it. I will do my very best to do whatever I can to change myself. Why I started to blog is not because suddenly I felt like blogging about myself and I would like to share part of my life with you guys. Another reason is to keep me away from boredoms(: 

If you guys think negative about me I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't care cause I wanna be me, MYSELF.

SO lets back to our topic. 

My very first time I started to love make up is when I was still studying at high school. I remembered I bought a very cheap palette ( 4 colors ) if not mistaken, its a blue eyeshadow. I was just curious about eyeshadow and started to apply on it. It looks like shit and the eyeshadow on my lids gone quickly. ( I didnt know I need to put on base before eyeshadow ) 

During my high school, I save lots of money. I seldom eat for break time. One day, suddenly I went into SASA ( SASA is a leading cosmetics group in Asia. There are more than 200 retails around the world and selling few hundreds of cosmetics, skin cares, fragrances, nail polishes and much more ) 
Am not really sure if you guys have heard about it. Maybe the UK & US didnt heard this before but In Malaysia they had a lot of branches.

From SASA, i bought SASA pink eyeshadows and started to buy lots lots of cosmetics from SASA. ( If you guys want to check out my Eyeshadows palette I have for all these years, maybe I will do a post about my eyeshadow collections ? )Whenever I enter this retail, I always spend more than RM100. How crazy am I right ? I always invest all my money on cosmetics and also CLOTHES !
AM A SHOPAHOLIC ! ;D



Here are some photos for you of My Daily Make Up Look



My Daily Make Up Look

Whenever I hang out with friends or Hubby,
I will always keep it simple & natural.
( Sometimes, am kinda lazy to put on eyeshadow. )

My curl I used my curling iron. 
Previously, I did try using curling iron but few minutes later its gone.
I thought that my curling iron is spoiled.
This time i try it again and use L'oreal hair spray to let it hold for the whole day.
and it works ! Looks so natural :)





Things I used :

From Top Left,

The FACE Shop - Lovely ME:EX BB Cream SPF 20, PA++ ( My current Favourite )
Kate - Mineral Powder Foundation ( its a Tester )
Dolly Wink - Eyebrow Pencil in Dark ( My current Favourite ) Natural
Maybelline - Hyper Sharp Liner ( All Time Favourite )
Australia - Pencil Eyeliner In Black
Victoria Secret - Gorgeous Fragrance ( All Time Favourite ) My family gave me for my birthday present this year :)

From Middle Left,

MAC - Eyelash Curler 
Maybelline - the Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof 
Maybelline - Limited Edition Hello Kitty ( I Love Hello Kitty ) for lower lash
Artistry - Blusher Brush ( Convenient for me to do some touch up )
Artistry - Moxie Blusher ( My favourite )


From Bottom Left,

Maybelline - Lip Balm
Revlon - Soft Nude ( My Favourite ) 
Eye Talk - Eyelash Glue 
Natural False Eyelash ( Love It )



 A closer look of my eyelashes. NATURAL.

Like I said keep it simple & natural. :)


Hope you guys enjoy it and hope you ll like it.
Stay tuned for more ya.
Good Night & sweet dreams. ( its gonna rain here and my dog is starting to bark ) 

Let me know if you guys want to check out my eyeshadow collections ya, thank you :)

XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA