Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Three : Nails#03 Salon Effects From Sally Hansen

Hey guys, am back to blogging again. Now its already 2am. its been 2 weeks i didnt blog. Currently, i was busy with helping my mum, busy dating with the hubby, and currently i ve joined one of the Japan Magazine, not sure whether did you hear it before. You can go into Facebook look for Ray Malaysia. here is the Link so that is easy for you. http://www.facebook.com/raymalaysia.my i joined the Girl Search 2012 was totally so busy asking friends and relatives around me to support me. here is the Link for my photo. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463552297001117&set=a.463550663667947.101637.218919568131059&type=1&relevant_count=1

If you dont mind, do check out my photo, I need LIKE & SHARE as much as possible. :) Please do support me ya guys :)

So, today lets talk about Nailsssss :) On Saturday, i went to this Beauty Workshop organised by RAY MALAYSIA. They had few sponsors went to do demo. Kate, one of the cosmetic from Japan. Skin Food one of the Korea Facial & Sally Hanson from USA.

Sally Hansen had taught us how to use Salon Effects. They had tons of different patterns. At the first place, i thought it was kinda difficult and i doesnt like it but after i ve learn how to do it, is actually very easy to whoever who doesnt know to apply using nail polishes on their nails and for convenient purposes.


IGNORED THE RED :p

the rest is from Salon Effect. I dont remember the name of it. I kinda like the blink blink on my thumb. The butterflies i kinda like it but i think the butterflies is too much, dont you think so ? hmmm

But now i want to removed it and put another one which is called 250 BLING IT ON
I love PINK



Before I get started, this is all what you needed. I didnt plan to shorter my nails :)


Now am done cleaning and filing my nails :)

Lets get started with the Salon Effect



Here is the closer look of my Salon Effects am gonna do now.



Finally Im DONE after apply a Top Coat by Sally Hansen Mega Shine.  I did it myself without anyone helping me. And this is really convenient. Dont have to wait for it to dry:)


Thats all for today. Had a great Thursday People.

XoXo keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA