Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Eighteen : Nails#11Sally Blue Me Away By Sally Hansen

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEEPS !

I wont be doing any scary or sexy or funny or girly or dolly look make up for Halloween cause am not fancy with all these stuff.


Back to nails again.
I bought new color from Sally Hansen recommended by That's Heart, one of the YouTuber I Subscribed to & I've mentioned about it in my blog.


Here is the link :



Let's get started !




As usual, am always using my favourite base coat & Mega Shine for my top coat.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - 130 Blue Me Away !

@ RM19.90






A closer look of it !




This Blue is so AWESOME ! LOVING IT !

( Sorry for the little mess around my nails and the last finger was a little screwed so yeap ! :( )



Before I end my post, I thinkkkkkkkkkkk.....
Am doing this deep dye on my hair :)

The top would be black, center red & bottom pink

I love it !

Hope I could do this. 






That's all for today !
Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.
I might be doing another make up look tomorrow.
No more neutral but something else.

If you not check out my previous blog,
here is my link




Thank you


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA