Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Eleven : OOTD#01 Outfit Of The Day / Make Up#03 Make Up Of The Day / Things Ive Purchased

Hey guys, my Sunday outing with my boyfriend was awesome. What about you ? :)

SO, today, again, am doing another post for my Outfit of the Day / Make Up of the Day / Things Ive Purchased.


Let's get started for my Outfit of the Day.



* I was in Brands Outlet's Fitting room before I tried on my clothes but it doesn't fit me thou

I want to keep my outfit simple and relaxing on a Sunday with him.

So I wore a dress bought from Padini Concept. Not sure the cost cause my mum bought it for sister. 

&

the bag from Naraya bought it from Isetan its only RM 40 (if I not mistaken) Am gonna purchase more of it cause this size of the bag and the shape doesn't comes with PINK so i decided to get the blue. 

The high heeled sandal bought from online is not original cause they dont have Juicy Couture in Malaysia. I really love this high heeled sandal so much. Its only cost me RM 56.

The pearl bangles bought from Forever 21 ( dont remember the cost )



Now, Make Up of the Day.


I used Lovely BB Cream from The Face Shop to apply all over my face. ( sorry for the lighting )

Then,




Put on the Loose Powder from Office.




ZA - 04 Aqua Squash 

This color is really suits my Outfit of the Day.
Really love it ! :)

1) applied (1) on my inner lid
2) applied (2) on my outer V 
3) applied black pencil eyeliner on my water line & applied (3) on my lower lid, blend it together with the eyeliner so that it will look natural.
4) applied (4) to hightlight on my inner corner 
5) applied any white or (4) to highlight on my brow bones.
6) finish with your eyeliner, curl your eyelashes, mascara on drew your upper water line ( dont forget ), blusher and lipsticks :)
Feel free to put on false eyelashes if you want to. 

I curled my hair to complete my look & THERE YOU GO !! 

:)






MY FINALLY LOOK ! :)


Lastly, a little Things I've Purchased today. 


Images will show you !




Ray Magazine RM 9
Orange top RM 45 (is actual same color as my nails ) :p
Bangle RM 59 ( FREE a turquoise coin purse ) 



Closer look of the bangle. I LOVE IT ! So simple and casual. 


That's all for tonight. 
Please do check out my previous blog about my eye shadow collections of 2012
The link is down below.


Hope you guys enjoy it.
Stay tuned for more :)


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA