Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifteen : Haul#02 Mini Haul From H&M & Artistry

Hey guys, its Saturday !
How you guys spend your Saturday ?

Mine was so far so good with my family :)

And this was my Outfit Of The Day


Top ; Zara, bought from UK. its a little sheer so I wore a inner.
bottom ; Lavendress. This store located at Sunway Giza. Once you get your Parking then you look for Nando's. Her store was just right upstairs. This store is one of the Malaysia Actress who opened. The clothes she was selling in her store, very good quality and worth to spend there :)
She has a FB page. you can order from there too.
Here is the link


Accessories ; Pearl Bracelets from Forever 21

My make up was just a normal one. BB cream, Loose powder, blusher, Eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, false eyelashes and lipsticks

You gusy can actually check out my Daily Make Up look on
another post of mine.



Mini Haul from H&M today.


Laze top - RM79.90

its a little sheer so you can wear any inner.
behind the top there are bottoms.



This is a normal T shirt top cost RM39.90
Actually are not worth but i love the birds and its PINK:).



Two Love Birds :) 




This normal bracelet cost RM 19.90
There is another bunch of it but I doesnt like that so i took these



Another item my mum bought for me.
Artistry



 This set of brushes cost RM 140 after discounted.
My  mum was the member of Amway.


 I really love this set of brushes cause its so light and I can bring this out and put into my bag. Whenever I need to do my touch up on my eye shadows, blusher or whatsoever, I just need to take this brushes out and do my touch up in the car nor toilet. the zipper at the side, I can put some of my cosmetics that I always used to do my touch up. :)

I think this will be one of my Favourite Item on Oct too :)


That's all for today. 
Hope you guys like it.

If you guys not check out my previous post,
Here is my link



See you guys soon.
Thank you


XoXo
keLLy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA