Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fourteen : Nails#09 Girly Pink Nails

My previous nails color was GREEN :)




Splash & OPI


Today, am doing a Girly Pink nails for the coming weekends.





Docile - D226
LUCIDarling - Silver glitter
Sally Hansen Mega Shine



A closer look of my nail polish color.
got a little purple and pink but it doesnt show in here.
so sorry




After filling my nails and apply base coat.



Finally look with flash and without flash.


That's all for today.
hope you guys like it.
the next post might be my nail polishes collection nor another make up look for the day.

if you guys not check out my previous post,
do check it out and here is the link


Thank you 

XoXo
keLLy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA