Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Nine : Nails#07 Orange For The Weekends

So, its already 3am and am gonna do a short post before I sleep.


Today, I am showing you my current nails color.

Image will show you.





Sally Hansen #150 Sun Kissed

The dark purple nails were before the current nails of cause. its from Sinful. I bought it from UK, They dont have this brand in Malaysia. 
Malaysia was suck and outdated !

I cleaned my nails and i apply a base coat.
. When i bought this color i thought it wont comes out what i wanted but after i ve tried, I was happy with the result actually.

Maybe i should purchase nail polishes from Sally Hansen, Has been long didnt purchase any new colors.
and this color i bought it quite some time and today I finally give it a try

Lovin' It !



Thats all for today.

Maybe tomorrow I will be doing either my nail polishes collections / eye shadow collections / October Favourite 2012
Hope you guys enjoy reading my shitty blog.
Stay tuned for more.


XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA