Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Nineteen : Make Up #04 Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

HAPPY HALLOWEEN once again !

So how was your Sunday going ??

Mine was really really bad due to some problem.
:(



So today am doing a Make Up look by using Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box.

I really love Urban Decay Eye shadow palettes.
Many youtubers use UD. 
I will purchase again if they have new edition :)



Let's get started !




As usual, after applying my BB cream from Face Shop & Loose Powder from Office




This is the UD Deluxe Shadow Box am using today !




The first time when I saw them, they look so pretty and I started to fall for it so I planned to purchase it. 
The color is so bright !

Those little pink √, are the shadow I used on my lids.

Honey, Graffiti & Underground




I've did my Eye brow and putting on my eyeshadow base from UD 





Applying the Honey on the entire lids.




Then I apply Underground on the corner of the crease.




Applying white shadow to brighten up the brow bone.
Draw using liquid eyeliner and apply your mascara




I added a little eyeliner in front of my eyes so that my eyes looks longer when i take photo.

I also added a little white eyeliner pencil by Rimmel at the end of my eyes.





is your choice whether to put on any false eyelashes.



I finished up my favourite NYX Stick Blush, powder blusher.
& NYX Nude lip liner 


This is the final look !
:)


I forget to take Outfit of the Day ! so sorry.


I only took this 




This top Ive mentioned it before and also the red high waist pants. Just a normal outfit to looks simple !


Hope you guys do enjoy my blog.
If you have not check out my previous blog,
Here is the link :


The next post I might be doing My Eyelashes Collection 

Stay tuned for more ya !

Thank you !


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA