Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seventeen : Nails#10 Suki Nails Color

Today am doing a short post of my nails.
I've changed into another color.
I bought from SaSa.
Its around RM7 after discount.

Before I continue my post, I'll tell you about my nails was so easily chip off & peel off.
I wasted quite lots of money to buy something to cure my nails so that my nails could last longer but I've bought a few of them still not working.

So one day, I went to my dad's office, opposite my dad's office got a nails art shop so I went to check out some stuff from there and ask them about my nails so they recommended me Calcium Nail Strengthener ( I did took a photo of it another post ) here is the link in case you cant find the post.


( from the left the forth bottle )

After I used this for my base coat, I was quite happy for this base coat she recommended me. It was good ( I should have go there to get ) I think it cost.. ERr ! I dont remember. not expensive i think.


Now my nails was really healthy and can last longer :)


This is one of the photo what happen to my nails.
When I have this problem, i have to cut my nails short.
Now I can keep my nails LONGGGGG :)




Back to my post :)



As usual, Am always using the same base coat for my nails before I apply my nails color. Base coat is to protect your nails.




This nail polish color its pink, but different angle had different effect. Got a little yellowish.the photos cant show the effect. 



Before I end this post,
if you guys wanna know more about my life,

Be sure to follow me for more updates and PHOTOS more into my life :

Instagram : @kellyhow90

Hope you guys enjoy my post !
Please leave a comment on the right side of my blog on the chat box whether do you guys wanna see my Nail Polishes Collection ya.
See you guys soon.

Thank you.

If you have not check out my previous blog,
Here is the link,



PS : IF you guys wanna follow in Instagram, Facebook nor Twitter, maybe you should leave me a comment or message just to let me know ya. 

Thanks Peeps :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA