Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixteen : Haul#03 Haul From Sephora, NYX / Nose / Ikea / Outfit Of The Day / Make Up Of The Day

Hey guys, another blog on Sunday before I get to sleep.

How do you guys spend your Sunday ?

Mine was awesome with my boyfriend:)

If you have not check out my previous blog, here is my link


Today, am doing a Haul from Sephora, NYX / bought a pair of floral heels / bought a candle from Ikea / Make up of the day & Outfit of the day 


Let's start with 



Make up of the day

Nowadays I love doing Neutral Make Up using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.



Without flash.
Get my eyes done.


With flash.



My final look.
My blusher was actually kinda peachy but cause of the lightings behind cant really see.

My eyes are using soft color so I wanted to do a little more peachy on my cheeks and apply on nude lipsticks and lip gloss.



Outfit of the Day



This orange top I ve mentioned it on my other post where Ive purchased and the cost of the top

here is the link


This striking orange top I wore it with a light blue short pants with a gold belt from H&M, so that I could focus more on my top and belt.


Haul from Sephora, NYX



NYX - Powder Blush in Peach
NYX - Stick Blush in Pink Poppy
NYX - Lipstick in Chaos
NYX - Lipstick in REA
NYX - Lip Liner in Nude 


Things I've purchased from Sephora today.
I was so excited for NYX cosmetics.
This brand finally came to Sephora, Malaysia last week.

I really love this brand so much. I ve heard of this brand recommended by some make up gurus on you tube.

Here is the link you may check out.
below the links, are my favourite and I am always looking forward for more videos.

FIRST Top Favourite : Xteeener http://www.youtube.com/xteeener 
Christine is the very very first make up guru I've found in You Tube. After I've watch her videos, I really love her so much. Am her super fan. Am always waiting for her new videos to be up. She is a very sweet and very gorgeous girl even with a short or long hair, with or without make up, she is always looking good.

That's Heart is always looking good and she is sweet looking girl. She is also a very funny girl. I love her so much too cause am like her, I love everything in PINK. Her boyf and her are so sweet together. really envy them some times.  


SECOND Top Favourite : Anne http://www.youtube.com/anneorshine
Anne, Thats Heart actually talked about her in You Tube so I went to check out her Videos. So I went to subscribed her instantly cause I LOVE her style, her DIY. She is very good in DIY on scarves, bracelets, pants and much more. 


THIRD Top Favourite : Beautifymeeh http://www.youtube.com/beautifymeeh  
She is from Korea and what attracts me to subscribed her in You Tube is I love KOREAN Make Up Style. and her life with her hubby, envy me too. they always look so sweet. She just Gave birth to a baby boy, Yun Woo. He is so cute ! :)

I love her Haul videos. The things she bought i really love it and her style is exactly the same as mine. All her accessories I love it so much. too bad I cant get accessories from online cause I dont have any credit cards. She is also one of the prettiest girl thou. :)


FORTH Top Favourite : Bebexo http://www.youtube.com/user/bebexo
I love the way she style her hair and did tutorials for all the hair styles. I really love all the styles she did ! she is a sweet looking girl.

Fifth top Favourite : Meganheartsmakeup http://www.youtube.com/user/meganheartsmakeup 
I just subscribed her in You Tube for the past few days, I loves her actually ! She is so sweet and some of the video she did is kinda meaningful. I love the Halloween Make up tutorials she did. Loves it !


Feel free to check out their You Tube. They will never disappoint you:) I bet you will subscribe their channel :)




I've purchased more than RM100, so I've got two free Lip Gloss in Natural & the small bag:D



Closer look on my NYX Cosmetics



NYX - Lip Liner in Nude @ RM19


NYX - Lip GLoss in Natural FREE


NYX - Lipstick in Rea ; Left @ RM19
NYX - Lipstick in Chaos ; Right @ RM19


NYX - Stick Blush - Pink Poppy @ RM26


NYX - Powder Blush in Peach @ RM26

Actually I Didn't expected that cheap. I thought one blusher would be around RM 50 at least but NO. Its only 26, so cheap ! :) am gonna collect all of them ! 



Haul from Nose




First time purchasing a floral heels. Floral dress, shoes or whatsoever to me is kinda old for me but this time Ive tried this heels on, I think it looks not bad :) So I purchased it.

Cost me RM99.90



Haul from Ikea




I bought this candle ; Mix Berries @ RM9.90. I hope this time the smell will goes around the room. Previously I bought small candles from Ikea, Apple flavor, it doesn't work. 




Haul from SASA




Bought this @ RM7 after discounted. 
this color got a little of green pink. I guess ~



Lastly, a little Sneak Peak of what am I gonna wear for my Ray Search Finals.
The Theme will be 'Sweet Lady Style' 

I've mentioned about this Ray Girl Search thing at my very previous post


So Here is what am I gonna wear !




I think Ive got the style right ? Am gonna wear a Floral sunglasses or a hat.




My blog is really long today.
I need to head to bed now.
Hope you guys enjoy my blog and see you guys next time.
;)

Here is my link for my previous post if you have not check it out. 




Thank you

XoXo 
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA