Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Ten : Collections#01 Eye Shadow Collections / Favourite Eye Shadow on Oct 2012

Hey Guys, am doing another blog again.

Today is about My Eye Shadow Collections.

I took at least one hour to display all my eye shadow and arrange it in a correct order.

My sister helped me out to took all the photos cause am not really good with the angle and whatsoever but I will learn to snap it myself soon :)


Let's get started !




Here is my Make Up Box :)
I love this box, it looks so sexy ~
Its kinda dirty and a little messy. 
Dont even have the time to clean it up yet
cause am using it everyday as am a Make Up Artist.

This box I bought it from Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur which cost me RM300.
Hopefully this box can last for few years, not cheap thou.

So in the box I have lots of things,
For example, Foundations, Blushers, Brushes, Concealers, Eye Shadow Palettes, Shading & Highlights, Two Way Cake, Loose Powder, Mascara, Make Up Sponges, & much more. 





To me, I have too much of eye shadows but I will still purchase more in future.

No worries, I have a closer look of my eye shadow collections.

Row - by - Row :)



Let me intro to you One by One, Brand by Brand


Silky Girl - Bedazzled Duo Shadow ( Pink & Black )

Biguine Make Up Paris - 6352 Fashion Motion ( I bought this from Paris one of the shopping mall at the champaign street. dont really remember the place and the shopping mall name )

Cyber Colors - dark brown


So far, I have try the Biguine yet. Will try it maybe for special occasion soon.

I doesnt like Cyber Colors eye shadow cause is easily to break.

Silky Girl is ok for me.                                               




Dodo - Purple ( from Japan )
Etude House - Purple & Grey ( for smokey eyes )
Canmake - sky blue, cream base ( from Japan )
the Balm - risque renee ( dark blue ) & sexy stacey ( black ) 


From this images I was fine with all the 4 colors accept for the Canmake & Dodo.

Canmake cream base doesnt suits me at all cause my eye lids are a little oily and Dodo I just dont know why I dont really like it.





Shu Eumura - Orange & Pistachio Palette ( Limited Edition )
Laura Mercier - Exotic Florals / Tropical Florals 
Color Combos - 01 Mineral eye shadow combos in blue 
Sasatinnie - 08 Coconut 
Sasa - PK 003, MS 003 & MS 006

Currently I was in love with Shu Eurama eye shadow.




Lancome - ( No Name ) 
Kate - Gold & Silver, PU-1 Purple & Pink, BR-2 Brown
Maybelline Hyper Diamonds - BR-1 Brown, BU-1 Blue
Maybelline Eye Studio - GR-1 Matcha Mousse Cake
Maybelline - 16 Pop Attitude 

My current favourite is the Kate BR-2 Brown




Urban Decay Naked 2 - Neutral Colors 
Dior Rose Collection - Eyes & Lips Palette Healthy Glow Harmony 
MAC - Dark & Light Purple, black, white, Brown
Office from USA 
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box 
Inglot - Purple


My current favourite is the Urban Decay Naked 2, Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box & Dior Rose Collection.



Today, I went Sasa to do some shopping for nail polishes. So I found some interesting colors & paper sand board to file my nails.



Splash is the new brand. My first time buying them. I will give it a try next week.

Color 8, 14, 64 & 40
I think I will purchase more cause these are so cheap.
Each is only RM 3.90

The paper sand board only RM 4.90.

PS : color 64 actually is a glow in dark. Not sure whether it works. I will try it next week and take a photo for you guys. 

Thats all for today. Hope you will enjoy it.
If you haven check out my previous blog about my current nails color for the weekend. Here is the link :


Forgive me for any Grammer mistakes & I think I enlarge my Images is better so that you guys could see it more detail and had a closer look.
Stay tuned for more :)


XoXo 
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA