Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirteen : Make Up#03 Another Neutral Look Of The Day /

Here is another Neutral Look.
Today I used Urban Decay Naked 2 for my make up.




Urban Decay Naked 2.
I adore Urban Decay. Will be getting Urban Decay Foundation soon.

Those small little ticks are the colors I used on my eyes.

Foxy ; as a highlight on the brow bone
Bootycall ; as a base on my eyelids
Tease - using a blending brush which included in this palette, apply on the crease 
Snakebite ; at the end of the eyelids
Pistol ; on the inner lid of the eyes.




After applying my BB cream & loose powder

:)



This is the look after I done with the eye shadow.
Love the color came out natural. 
This neutral look you can apply any bright lipsticks.
chilli red / pink / purple for any special occasion:)




This is the final look of my make up ! 
I actually draw a little white using white pencil liner at the end of the eye lid ( i dont know what it calls )
add a little fun of it :) 



That's all for today guys.
The next post might be My Nail Polishes Collection & My Favourite Nail Polishes of 2012.
Hope you guys enjoy my blog & See you guys soon.

Please do check out my previous blog about my Neon Pink Nails

http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2012/10/post-twelve-neon-pink-nails.html

XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA