Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twelve : Nails#08 Neon Pink Nails

hey guys, today is all about Neon PINK.

Previously I bought new nail polishes. I did post about it.
Here is the Link if you have not check it out.


This link is included my eye shadow collections too.

and also do check out yesterday's post is about my Outfit of the Day / Make Up of the Day / Things I've Purchased.




Let's back to our topic.




Materials I used -

Splash - Color 40
Splash - Color 8
Sally Hansen - Mega Shine
Calcium Nail Strengthener - Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Extra Fast Polish Remover
Sand paper & some cottons



Done removed my nails and do some filling


Base coat on to protect my nails



 Am done apply my nails color. I wanns put some glitters on for my forth finger. :)


Maybe my nails tutorial are so simple and not creative enough. Am still working with it.


thanks for taking some time to read my blog.
stay tuned for me.


XoXo
keLLy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA