Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty : Make Up#05 Cat Eyes

Today will be a short post cause am really exhausted today.

SO,

How was your weekdays going so far ?
Mine was really good especially I could spend some precious time with the one I love and with my family.

It was my mum's birthday.
Planned to do a Cat eyes look for the birthday dinner at Sushi Restaurant.

I didnt really capture the steps of how I did cause I was really rushing out to collect the cake and head to the mall before mum's saw the cake.

I only could show you some photos I've captured after the dinner.

If you guys really wanna know how I did it, feel free to let me know ya :)



Let's get started !



As usual, I've applied my BB cream and loose powder.

Today I tried NYX blush, I really love the blusher it looks so natural on me. I've never regret buying NYX. I would collect all blushers, eyeliners, pencil eyeliners, eye shadows, lipsticks, lip glosses and more. NYX in Malaysia is really cheap ! :)

I used pencil eyeliner to draw my water line (sorry, didnt take the photo) 

I want to make my eyes stand out for the night, so i didnt want to put any pink or peach colors on my lips. I used NYX - REA and NYX - Natural for my lips. 



The final look !


I applied natural false eyelashes. I didnt want to looks so dramatic on this make up for the dinner. ( my eyes looks evil today )



My pimples !!! Hate pimples !!



Overall look



That's all for tonight.
Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.

If you have not read my previous blog,
Here is the link




Stay tuned for more.
Good night & take care


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA