Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty Seven : OOTN #01 Bachelor Night & Wedding Dinner Outfit

Hello Wednesday ! How was your weekdays so far ? and your last weekends ? 

Mine was fine. happy. weather hot.

I was so busy last week. I helped my aunt to do her nails. I didnt take any course for nails but i knew exactly the steps for manicure. 

Then i also have to help my aunt and one of my cousin sister to do her make up for bachelor night and also for the wedding dinner.

My cousin sister have to pay for the make up and my aunt too. I didnt expect much cause they are not a rich family.



Outfit of the Night : Bachelor Night on Saturday  



These night was my cousin Bro, Steven bachelor night. It was his last day being single and he is a big boy now :)


Outfit :

Top ; H&M
belt ; bought from UK one of the boutique
bottom ; Zara
shoes ; Juicy Couture
Bag -  from online shopping 


Make Up :

The Body Shop - BB Cream
Office - Loose powder
Dolly Wink - Eyebrow pencil
Office - Eye Shadow Base
Urban Decay Naked 2 - Eye Shadow
Maybelline - Mascara
Kate - Pencil Eyeliner
Empro - Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Artistry - Blusher
NYX - Lip gloss



Outfit of the Night : Wedding Dinner on Sunday 





Outfit :

Dress - Kitschen ( RM 50 - RM60 )
Necklace - Forever 21 ( I did blog about this necklace )
Clutch - Aldo ( RM 110 - RM 150 )
Heels - Padini Concept ( RM 80 - RM 100 )
Earrings - H&M 
Watch - Tag Heuer
Stocking - H&M 

Make Up :

I planned to do RED LIPS but failed ! cause i was so busy till the ceremony started only I have the time to dress up myself. Luckily I did my make up at home before i head to the restaurant.

Make Up 

Office - foundation 
Office - Concealer 
office - loose powder
Office - Highlights & shading
Artistry - Blusher 
Urban Decay Naked 2 - eye shadows
NYX - lip gloss
SaSa - false eyelashes 
Empro - Waterproof liquid eyeliner
Maybelline - mascara




Random Hair Do on Wednesday 



Everyday Messy Hair Bun 

you can watch this tutorial on You Tube. 
Mine, I learn from That;s heart

Link here if you are interested ;


Today, I will be doing a Nails post so stay tuned ya :)
Hope you guys enjoy my short post. 
Take Care 

Thank you 

Please do check out my previous post here LINK


XoXo 
keLLy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA