Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty Six : Haul #07 Night Market

Hello guys ! today will be blogging about a Haul from Night Market.

I need to get hair accessories and reload some new false eyelashes for me & the upcoming bachelor dinner on Saturday & Wedding Dinner on Sunday.



Let's Get Started !




Things Ive Bought from Night Market total @ RM 55




Cross eyelashes @ RM10

is for the wedding dinner use.




Suitable for smoky eyelashes @ RM 15




Suitable for smoky eyes too @ RM 15




Glitters 3 for RM 10

from left - fine glitters
middle - blue round glitters
right - purple round glitters




Micro beats (not sure how much )




Nails palette ( I dont know how you call it )

two in a pack. @ RM 3




Dotting tool.

She gave me free cause I always bought from her
:)




hair clip @ RM 13

it was so nice suitable for dinner use :)



That's all for today !
Hope you guys enjoy my post ya
Stay tuned for more

Thank you

Please do check out my previous blog
here is the LINK


xOxO
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA