Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty Two : Nails#12 Splash #1 / Haul#05 From SaSa & Diva

hey guys, am back for blogging again.

today will be doing a nail post for my this coming weekdays. 

How was your weekends doing ??


Mine was so amazing ! Will never forget the moment.

What about yours ?



maybe this coming weekdays, not sure which day, maybe I will be doing a False Eyelashes Collections & also my Favourite for month of November this weekdays ya :)




Let's get started. Shall We ? :)




My previousnails was red & glitters 

Am lazy to removed the glitter cause its very difficult to remove.




As usual, am using my favourite Base coat & top coat.
The new color from SaSa - Splash #01



When I was applying this color, the color was not really bright.
This morning I woke up, I realized my nails brighten up. 

 RM 3.90 



Its a pretty Neon color. 
its a peachy pink kinda thing.






Mini Haul from SaSa & Diva


Silky Girl - Lash Prism 04 Purple 
Can't wait to try this on. Hope it dont disappoint me




Another brand I purchased from SaSa,

Revlon - 310 Beach ( new color ) Cant wait to try this on too.




Diva - White Rose Hair Tie @ RM 9 ( doing promotion From RM 9 and above ) 

I believe this worth more than that. maybe 30 something for one rose.

I doesn't like going Diva. Their accessories are very pretty. but when you look at the price is not worth at all ! there prices are too much ! 

for example, one set of earrings of 6 pairs, it can cost RM 35 to RM 45 
 one set of bangles, cost RM 45 at least

Necklace with feathers can cost RM 45 - RM 55 

I mean like dont you think is too much ? 

:(

I will only visit Diva when they are having Promo. Sometimes when they are having promo, their accessories not nice at all !


I went to Padini Concept, I saw these Pretty Neon Pink Heels !! OMG ! I really wanna get these heels @ RM139 but its really expensive ! so sad. 





That's all for today.
Within this few days I will be blogging about my False Eyelashes Collection ya. 

Stay tuned for more. 

Thank you.

If you had not check out my previous post,
here is the link

http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2012/11/post-twenty-one-haul-04-from-sasa-gifts.html


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA