Something You May Want To Know?

#Twenty Five : Mini Haul#06 Zara / Uniqlo / NYX

Hey guys, Its a Sunday Night.
Hope everyone had a great weekends ya ~ :)


So today I will be blogging about a little mini Haul from Zara, Uniqlo & NYX


Let's Get Started !



Mini Haul from Zara 


I saw this HOT PINK pants. I was totally in love with it. first, cause it was PINK & second is so comfortable after i tried on it.

So i decided to get the pants. I seldom wear long pants out cause i doesnt like it, Maybe. Weather here was really hot so usually i prefer to wear shorts.




Zara called it a Dye Trouser with Zip. to me is Skinny trouser :) It's stretchable & very comfy ! lovin' this !

Zara - Color : Strawberry @ RM 179.90 size 38

You can put any type of top, example : T shirt, loose sweater, tank top or whatever top you think is comfy for you 
 can be either casual or formal too 

Mini Haul from NYX



NYX - #601 Castle @ RM 19

I love this lip color. this lavender lip color very sweet. 
it gives a sweet color.
you can do a nude make up and put on this lip color. 

will be perfect, Looks perfect ! :)



Here is a closer look. So excited to use this. I instantly wore it on right after I bought :)
I love it ! 




Haul from Uniqlo



I bought this shorts. they are having offer & i get to find my size. 

Uniqlo - Micro Shorts @ RM 49.90 after discount. Before discount RM 79.90

this shorts is comfy. love the quality too.




That's all for today. 
Stay tuned for more ya ! :)

Thank you

Do check out my previous blog,
here is the LINK 


XoXo
keLLy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA