Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Four : Haul#10 Daiso/Shu Uemura

Hey Everyone. Another 2 more days it will be a new year, new beginning. So whatever you had did wrong this year, forget and forgive yourself, things you have not done for anyone/for yourself, you can do it on a new year of 2013. 

So today I went to do a little shopping to look for a case to put all my lipsticks in it/a nice box for my eye shadows, blushes.

and share my new bathroom door with you guys.



let's get started !




Love the sticker ! ohhh.... sexy lady ~ 
:)

dress from Forever 21





Shu Uemura



I heard my friend said that this concealer for undereyes are good so I give it a try ! hopefully this wont disappoint me cause its pricey ! RM 85

Medium Light Sand 



I finally found a collection case from Daiso only RM5. Am loving this case. I think am gonna buy one more of this case. Easy for me to choose and easy for me to grab and go ! :)

NYX
Maybelline 
MAC
Red Earth
Artistry 
Laura Mercier 
Japan brand ( not sure the name )



I found this box from Daiso too. only RM5
Its a orange stripes box. there are tons of pink boxes but this is the size I want but got no PINK so force to get this. :(



All eye shadows, blushes & etc. 
easy for me to look for things & I seldom use some of the eye shadows so I just put it in a proper place.



That's all for the short post ! 
Hope you guys enjoy my blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE !


Do check out my previous blog of How I Celebrate my Xmas ! :)



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA