Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Nails#15 OPI Neon Colors

Hey guys, am doing a quick post before i sleep. Its already 4am here. 

So, I didnt apply any colors or base coat to my nails for at least 3 days because I think I should let my nails to take some rest :) 



Before we get started, here goes my Christmas Tree :) 

& also something want to share with you guys too





Finally lights up on my tree and am totally in love with it. 





Look at the Christmas Deco at Pavilion KL ! is so GORGEOUS !

Pavilion always had the best Xmas Deco Every year. 

you guys should check it out :)




Let's get started !




As usual, using my favourite Base Coat & Top coat 

Sally Hansen - Insta-dri 03 Beige Blast 
OPI - Purple 
OPI - Pink
OPI - Yellow 
SaSa - Gold glitter ( why i use glitter ? cause my right hand thumb got screwed up so end it with a simple gold glitter on it )
Foundation Sponge 




This is the final look. :) 
Lovin' this ! 


That's all for today !
Hope you guys enjoy my post & I might be doing another make up look or not sure yet 
So make sure you do check out my blog more often for any update 

Thank You.

My previous blog the LINK is here


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA