Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty One : Haul #09 Sally Hansen/Mirrorcle/Sephora/Charmz/Office

Hey guys, how are your Wednesday going ? Mine was AWESOME ! cause I went to do a little shopping with my friend. 

I get some stuff for myself :) 



Let's get started with Sally Hansen :)





So, I saw there are many cupcakes Booth around the mall and I found Sally Hansen booth. They are doing sales. 

Insta Dri buy 3 for RM 20
Xtreme Wear Nail Color buy 2 for RM 20
Diamond Sally Hansen ( dont remember what they name it ) buy 2 for RM 30

My favourite Mega Shine top coat also doing sales i think is around RM 35 if I not mistaken.
I think am gonna buy that before the sales end


Its only RM 20 for 3 of cause I will quickly grab right ? :) Those are the three colors chosen by me & sister.
Can't wait to try those on 



Sephora 




I bought 3 items from Sephora - NYX 

Like I said am gonna collect lipsticks, blusher, bronzer, jumbo pencil almost everything I want to have it in my collection :)





NYX - blush in Mocha 

@ RM 24




NYX - Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown 

@ RM 20

After you draw your eyebrow you will have to use the brush to blend and comb the eyebrow so that it will looks more natural & neat




NYX - Lipsticks in Louisiana 634

@ RM 19 





Office





This is the loose powder I always use. 

I think I will rate this as 6/10. I will but a better one for myself soon.

@ RM 62.40 ( after discounted 20% for students ) I went back to my academy to purchase this cause this brand are not available in the market 




Charmz 





Nowadays is  kinda trendy with moustache accessories / clothes / undies ( I 
think they have it too ;p) 

I bought one Owl ring & this moustache. The owl one not with me cause I've given to someone as a birthday present. 

RM 10 each

They are having sales too buy 3 free 1 but I only bought 2.





Mirrorcle 





This boutique located at Tropicana Mall L1-03A

Fashion for ladies.

the clothes  / accessories / bags are super cheap but dont worry quality are good !

Do check it out ya :)





this belt only cost me RM 7.90.

Not even reach RM 10. 




Cool Necklace only cost me @ RM 15.90

really good quality 





Blue top with Studs on the collar @ RM 33.90

Seriously super cheap for a top and good quality 




Here is the closer of my top.

I love the studs all over the collar. it makes the top kinda heavy too :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE 




Not even reached RM 100 please. 

Am gonna head back there to purchase moreeeeeeee



Thats all for today,
Hope you guys enjoy my Haul & stay tuned for more. 


Thank you


Do check out my previous link for my current nails LINK



XoXo
keLLy













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA