Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Three : Christmas Eve Celebration/Christmas Outfits/Nails for New Year

Hey guys, how was your Christmas celebration with your family, friends & love ones ? I guess you guys were having lots of fun exchanging gifts with each other, having delicious dinner with your family, party all night long with your friends, have a romantic dinner with your love ones at some luxury and beautiful restaurant !

So, in Malaysia, some of the family members/friends dont used to exchange gifts with each other like the USA/UK. or even had a BIG HUGE celebration.(we don't have the trend here as in certain family they dont celebrate Xmas at all ! to them, Xmas is just nothing to them)

but to me/family/friends/love ones, WE LOVE DECEMBER ! WE LOVE CHRISTMAS ! We do celebrate Xmas every year and we do exchange gifts too but not every year 

This year was a little different. We did celebrate with family/friends/love ones.

During the Christmas eve, we head to the mall with mum's friend for lunch, did a little shopping and had some desserts.




25122012 Christmas Eve




My Outfit of the day !

Went to have lunch with mum's friend at Plan B



with my nerd specs.

I wear on the NYX - Louisiana ( I did post about this lipsticks at the other blog )

I really love this lipsticks. its a sexy bold pink lipsticks.




I bought this cool earrings from H&M. is only 24.90. I bought one pair, my sister bought another one with feather. its was not bad. I will put it on, with picture the next round and show it to you guys :)



A little snacks and drinks 


Vodka with Cranberry
Duck tongues from Taiwan
Chips
Spicy snacks from Japan
Oranges, Strawberries from Korea, Green Tea Mochi, Ferrero Roche & butter breads.


We actually played some dice games. I m not sure what it calls in chinese/english. But whoever lost, that person have to eat and drink :)
the game was really fun but we can't played too long cause we girls have second rounds at Beer Factory with the friends.




Sorry, I didn't get to take outfit of the night cause i was rushing to mum friend's house and when I get back home, I was a little dizzy so didnt get to take my outfit. I will show you guys the next round when I wear this dress again. By the way, this dress is from H&M, Japan.




My Xmas gift from HIM




Swarovski bought from HIM

 He was late one day giving me my present cause on the actual day of Christmas he was sick so we didnt get to go out for Christmas celebration.

Instead of going out with the sick man, I went out with one of my girl for a little window shopping & Christmas dinner.




Outfit of the day on Wednesday having a AWESOME night with Him.
( ignore that sandals. :) didnt want to walk with any heels. )

Top from Forever 21
Skirt from H&M



Nails for new Years


base Coat & apply the grey on the forth nails.



Its a little messy. sorry ~
this blue was not bad. Love it



Sally Hansen - 320 Co-Bolt Blue & 230 Silver Sweep




that's all for today.
hope you guys enjoy my blog.
stay tuned for more.
See you guys soon

Thank you


Here is the LINK for my Christmas nails :)



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA