Something You May Want To Know?

# Post Thirty Two : Nails #16 Gold, Gold Beads, Leopard

Hey guys, another late night blog before I get to bed. 

Today, I will be showing my current nails for the Xmas week, maybe. or I will change into another design if I have time.



Before I get started about my nails, let's talk a little about my all day make up look.





Not sure whether did I mention it at all my previous blogs.

Whenever I go for my meals/do some shopping alone/had a little drinks with my friends nearby my house/gossip with friends at her house/ as long as not some special dinner/date/special occasion I wont do this really simple look.

I only used BB cream, loose powder, eyebrows, curl my eyelashes, blusher, lip balm & a little lipsticks on that's all.

I just want to keep this look as simple as possible. not too thick. 

thats all about me ! 





Let's get started ! 




Calcium Nail Strengthener - Base Coat
Mega Shine - Sally Hansen  ; Top Coat
04 Glitter Bronze - Elianto
Gold glitter - Color Combos from SaSa
My Very First KnockWurst - OPI
40 ( the name faded, something ZONE ) - Elianto 




Nothing much to do with my nails. just removed my previous nails and file a little




apply base coat to protect your natural nails




Apply a first coat of your gold nail polish 




Second coat




I applied another coat of this but I didnt see any difference.
So just ignored it 




OPI - My Very First Knockwurst 

( you can use any color for the base, white, milky type or whatsoever you are comfortable with ) 

Apply two coats for the rest of your nails.

Use the gold beads, randomly put around your nails 



 


The gold beads I used ! you can get it at the Night Market ! super cheap 



Apply your favourite top coat and that's it !
Actually I kinda satisfied my nails especially the leopard. These was my second time doing it. When I did it for the first time, it was so FAILED. dont even looks like leopard BUT this time I did it ! So Happy ~ :)


That's all for today !
Hope you guys enjoy my blog & HAPPY HOLIDAY Guys ! 

Thank you 


Do check out my previous blog here -> LINK !


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA