Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty Eight : Haul #08 SaSa/Ikea/Cold Storage : Xmas Decorations

Hey guys, doing a little short post before I go to bed. :)

So today went to Ikea & One Utama and did a little shopping.



Let's get started ! shall we ? :)



Haul from IKEA 





Things I ve purchased. some are not mine !
:)




I bought This Cute Little Snowflake lights for my dressing table. it looks so pretty on my dressing table.

RM 19.90



it looks like this ! so pretty ! lovin' it 




This is a box for putting your things in





I purchased another candle. I did blog about this before. i love this candle. 

finally found the candles really brought out the smell for my room




This is a stationeries case. not mine either. 




Haul from SaSa





Bought this with 20%

one is for RM 6.90




Haul from Present for Them





He finally bought something for my snowman !

not sure about the price.




its very obvious you could see two colors on the snowman.. hahaha quite sometime didnt shower him.




Look so good on him, isnt ? <3




Haul from Cold Storage 



I bought Xmas decorations for my tree. 
The total amount I've purchased





Small ribbon for the tree




Big ribbons




dont know what is this call. my Xmas tree is huge so I bought another one for my tree



that's all for today !
hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.
stay tuned for more ya

thank you

do check out my previous blog, here is the LINK



XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA