Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Five : Dessert#01 Tong Pak Fu / Nails#17 Sally Hansen

Hey guys, am back again for another Nails Blog. That day i did mentioned I bought 3 bottles of InstaDri Sally Hansen for RM20.

That day I've applied the blue & grey on nails and i really love the blue. So today i applied the pink purple and I think I love it too especially something come with my favourite color PINK !


Before I get started with my nails, I would love to share a little during the new year with Him.

We went to Paradigm Mall. It is a new mall opposite Kelana Jaya Giant Hypermarket.  We went to have dessert after our dinner & before our movie : All Boys To Men  (this movie is based at Singapore. The story is about National Service in Singapore. It was a funny movie &  meaningful movie. One of the Singaporean Blogger, Qiu  Qiu  was in the movie too )


Anyway, we went to Tong Pak Fu for our dessert. Tong Pak Fu Dessert is from Hong Kong. They has finally came to Malaysian shores. They served hot, cold & western dessert in here. All their dessert was so YUMMY !
You could visit Tong Pak Fu dessert around you in Malaysia such as Sunway Giza, Paradigm Mall, KLCC, Empire Gallery, Midvalley, Setia City Mall, The Mines, SS15 Subang, IOI Mall. They have it in Johor & Penang. 

I went several times to Tong Pak Fu. Always trying new desserts or sometimes will order the same food/dessert. the price is reasonable too.





You people must try their Curry Fish Balls. you can ask for more curry cause is really tasty !
the strawberry milk ice snow (something like that) was nice too. their are  lots of sago  underneath.
the Lava Cake with Vanilla ice cream IS A MUST  TRY !! My mum's friend told us to try this and it didnt disappoint us. was really good ! You can find this Lava cake in a fine dining but of cause its more expensive. but you eat at Tong Pak Fu, if I not mistaken its only cost you RM16.90 (have to wait for 15min)

the very first bite of the cake and chocolate, its a little bitter but once you eat the second bite it taste GOOD !

their Best Seller for the hot desserts, if you are lucky enough, you can have the very last bowl of dessert in the evening ( chinese called ' tong sui ') but if you are not lucky, am sorry come back tomorrow:)
Most of the hot desserts was really nice but the more you drink, the more it taste sweeter. they should have cut down the sugar level. Nowadays we human are trying to cut down sweet things for our health. 



That's all about the desserts


so, let's get started with my nails :)



Using OPI natural base coat.
Mega Shine for Top coat
Color am using for the week by Sally Hansen 220 




After I've removed my blue nails, file and cut my nails



After applying base coat on my nails


Now the color. looks so pretty on my nails. pink come with a little purple.

People around me always ask me, why am I so free to changed my nails every week. how much do  i spend on my nail  polishes every month. How long do I take to do my nails.


I always love to do my nails every week and i love to do it during the midnight cause midnight is where everyone went to bed, no one disturb me. I spend at least 2hours on my nails. cause i want it to be perfect and I could capture nice photo for you guys. sometimes I even take longer hour cause I dont like, very ugly so I removed again and do it again ! i really spend a lot on nail polishes every month. 


thats all for today.
actually this blog should post up on monday or tuesday but a not really feeling good so i drag till today ! sorry guys
anyway, hope you guys enjoy  my blog & do leave a comment down below if you guys want to see any collections or whatever :)
see you soon guys !

thank you 


Do check out my previous blog about my mini HAUL from Daiso & Shu Uemura :)


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA