Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Nine : Nails#20 French Tuxedo Nails & Skin Tone Nails

Hello Sweetie Pie, am back to blogging. Am sorry for the late post. It should be yesterday, Thursday I have to do a post for my nails tutorial but I didnt get to cause it was my bad bad day or maybe week for me so I dont have the mood to do. But today, I felt better so decided to post it today for you guys. 


So, that day (Monday) I went to have a little breakie with my mum at McD. I ate Pancake Set come with a Hush Brown & either Tea nor Coffee. 
After breakie went to walk around morning market with mummy. Every Monday many stalls will not open but many China goods are selling at the morning market. Many people will still go check out some goods. Especially next month ( February ) Chinese New Year is around the corner so many stalls will be selling clothes, cheongsams, Chinese new year latterns, cookies and much more. 

While I was walking around, I spotted a stall selling nail polishes. Some colors are really interesting ! So i purchased 3 bottles of it. Normally if you purchase brandless nail polishes, the smell will be very strong and sting but i bought from this stall, the smell was not really strong and am ok with it :)




CR Care Romeis 3 for RM 15 (if i not mistaken)




#99 
#98
#53




These 3 colors was so pretty ~

PS : ( photo are not filter ! )




OPI Base Coat




These are my current nails for the weekends.
Shade #98 on my nails. is a skin color. its a nude and pretty color. 
:)





Outfit For My Working Day !

On Wednesday, I went to work at KLCC. I have to wear all black and a boots to work cause am working in a Cosmetic Retail as a Make Up Artist.

Sneak Peak of what I wore on that day for my work.




Top from Mirrocle
Necklace from some charity event
Bottom from Sungei Wang
Boots from Sungei Wang 
Phone casing from Japan 





French Tuxedo Nails Inspired by Bubz Beauty ( You Tuber ) 


Bubz was from Hong Kong and she currently stayed at Northern Ireland. She is so pretty and adorable ! love to watch all her videos and her two adorable dogs are so cute. She made a video tutorial on  these French Tuxedo Nails so why not i give it a try right ? :)





Step 1 : Remove, clean, trim & file your nails




Step 2 : Apply your base coat to protect your natural nails

OPI Base Coat 




Step 3 : Apply glittery pink effect nails for the base. ( light color of your choice )




Step 4 : Apply black nail polish on your nails tip. Try to move your fingers while applying it instead of moving your brush. Move Slowly ~ if not you will have to redo it again then It will be so troublesome !
Another way for doing this black nail polish on your tip, you can use cellotape/scotch tape to stick before the nails tip then you wont over pain your nails.  




Step 5 : Slowly ~ apply white nail polish over the black leaving a black line behind. ( sorry, I know its kinda failed ! )




Step 6 : Use something sharp like a tooth picks to do the bow and dot two dots as a buttons & put on a gemstones on each nails right middle of the bow. 

TADDAAAA ~ YOU ARE DONE !! 

:D


Hope you enjoy this French Tuxedo Nails Tutorial.
Take care & God bless guys.
Had a good weekends ahead !



Last Post : Neon Leopard Nails


Thank you



XoXo
keLLy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA