Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Seven : Nails#18 Water Color Effect

Hey guys, am back to another nails design post. Before I get started, my previous post did mentioned that am going for an interview Eestee Lauder office, interview for a MAC make up artist. I said I will take a photo of my make up & Outfit for my interview, instead of taking my outfit, i only took my Make Up of the day.

sorry guys ! i didnt get to take my outfit cause am rushing, I didnt want to be late for my interview and went I came home I totally forget it cause I was starving :p




I wore a simple black top & a black pants bought from Uniqlo. Its a very comfortable pants. 
I put on a simple cross necklace so that my outfit wont looks so simple, earrings are from Forever 21 I bought that day ( did mentioned on my previous post ) and I pair it with a black flat shoes.
I tied up all my hair so that it will looks neat and tidy !
I used NAKED palette 2 for the eye shadows, blusher from Artistry, a little shading & highlight from Office, eyebrow pencil from Dolly Wink. Lipsticks  from NYX

Thats all about my Make Up & Outfit of the day



Let's get started with my nails design ! :)




OPI - Base Coat
OPI - My Very First Knockwurst (for the base color)
Sally Hansen - Top Coat
Splash
Elianto 
Etude House




After I clean my nails and file it




Apply OPI base coat to protect my natural nails




Apply OPI - My Very First Knockwurst ( as a base )



before applying top coat. 



After applying the top coat, the color blends in so nicely :)



thats all for today !
I hope you guys enjoy my post and I ll see you guys soon again
Take care guys :)


Thank you !


Do check out my previous blog HAUL from F21 & Diva


 XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA