Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Thirty Six : Haul#11 Diva / Forever 21

Hey guys, weekends had past and its back to another weekdays. Everyone will be working / college / school / extra classes.

I will be having my interview for MAC Cosmetic as a make up artist (I'll try to take an outfit of the day IF I HAVE TIME, try to give you guys an idea how to dress up like a Professional Make Up Artist interview. Maybe to you guys my outfit doesnt looks like a PRO but who cares ? I only give to those who support my blog / who appreciate my blog, so if YOU dont, so GET LOST ! ;) )
As I have to wake up early for an interview tomorrow morning which is super early to put up my make up and dress up myself, so I will be doing a very quick post tonight and am sleepy already:)



So let's begin !



On a Sunday, went to look for my girl, did gossip together kinda long and have dinner at the mall, Sunway Pyramid.
after dinner, went to walk around and found something interesting & with a reasonable price.





DIVA 


For those who live in Malaysia, you guys should knew that Diva is a very expensive accessories shop which i dont think its worth to buy. Sometimes i went in there, I love most of the accessories but the price is not reasonable at all so I doesn't like to buy things from them. i doesn't like the sales assistance thou.

they are having sales from RM9 so we went out to check out some accessories and I saw something i love.





I love this ring so so much ! :)
from RM 29 to RM 13 !
this is the last one, so lucky that I could find you <3



Forever 21


I love F21 accessories. I think is so much reasonable than Diva & Cotton On. One simple vintage necklace can cost you RM 35 - Rm 45 at least.
Its not worth. I rather go to Mirrorcle located at Tropicana Mall which is more worth and good quality.





So I bought this vintage silver earring and LOVE. the LOVE is so cute.

each pair cost RM 9 !!
AWESOME ! :)




thats all for today. 
hope you guys enjoy reading my shitty post cause is so short.
night & god bless you guys !


Thank you

Do check out for my previous post regarding YUMMY DESSERTS



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA