Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty Five : Nails#24 Bright Neon Yellow

Hello guys. Its thursday again & time for a manicure post. Before I get started, would like to inform you guys. Usually I had a laptop in my room, due to my family had a own business is opening early March, they need my laptop for the business. So currently I had no laptop nor any spare laptop for me to use at the moment. Its so not convenient for me whenever I feel like blogging. Am temporary using parents' iMac in their room for blogging. One thing is not convenient for me, whenever I need to transfer my photos to my Mac computer, I have to go into my Facebook, create a private photo album, upload those photos, save images and edit it before I blog.
Previously, when i was using my Toshiba laptop, once i pluck in my phone, i can instantly go into my Iphone driver to get all my photos but now i cant. Its so troublesome ! :(


That's all about my laptop thingy. Let's get started with my manicure for this coming weekend, a little sneak peak of what I wore for the last day of Chinese New Year ( Sunday ) and what I bought from SaSa ( Wednesday ) 






Dress : H&M ( Japan )
Necklace : Mirrorcle ( Tropicana City Mall )
Wedges : Charles & Keith 
Watch 
Bag : Aldo 




Sorry about the flats ( Vincci ) I wore. It was a last minute changes due to the places we are going are not suitable to walk with heels/wedges on that day. cause we will be doing a lot of walking. 





I bought a ViVi magazine on Wednesday. 
Its a Japan fashion magazine. I love all the outfit in their magazine. You guys can go check out Ray too. Its also a Japan fashion magazine. :)

Nails polishes from SaSa. From left : 4 bottles for RM 10
The bright neon yellow @ RM 6.90

ViVi @ RM 9 ( if i not mistaken )
Ray @ RM 10




Its from Korea.




This is how it looks like with flash and without flash. 
Its really a bright neon yellow it real. 
am not a fan of yellow. This was still ok for me. 
not really a perfect yellow i want:)


That's all for today. 
Hope you guys enjoy reading it.
see you guys soon and had a good weekends ahead.

Thank you


My last post -> HERE:)


XoXo
keLLy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA