Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty : Nails#21 Vintage Floral Nails

Hello Everyone ! Sorry for the late post for my nails tutorial. BUT before I get started, I would like to share a little about my lifestyle to you guys.

Last Saturday, I went to help my friend to do her make up for her Annual Dinner. Her Annual dinner theme was K POP. 

Here was her outfit and her make up look I did for her.




She wants to  be Cool yet sexy too so I decided to do a sexy cat eyes look and but gemstones. If you did watch K POP music videos, all the girls will have gemstones to give out the sexy look. 

That night her Outfit was so cool ! love everything she wore that night. She even won KPOP QUEEN that night. everyone loves her make up and her outfit.




The next day which is Sunday, Him & me celebrated our be-early anniversary at home. I cooked Him breakfast brought to his house. We played badminton early in the morning with my family, had lunch together, we took a long nap till evening I cooked him lamb chop. He had been asking for it for quite some time so I decided to do it for it.




I seasoned myself using Rosemary Salt Grinder, Oregano Leaves, Black Pepper and Olive Oil.
You seasoned for one day and it taste REALLY GOOD !




LAMP CHOP !




i love this Deep-Roasted Sesame dressing bought from Japanese store. this cost around RM18 per bottle. I always eat with Salad Vegetable. Taste so good ! 



Curly Crips is from Cameron Highland. you can buy this at any grocery stores. 



Anyone is mashed potato lovers ?? 

I love mashed potato ! I made this myself.

step 1 : Wash your potatoes

step 2 : Peel off the skin

Step 3 : Cut into cubes ( same size )

step 4 : Put to cold water, add a  spoon of salt and let it boiled for 15 to 20 minutes. 

step 5 : After 20 minutes, smash it with a smasher then put some salt, pepper and a little butter. smashed it properly, tried it until you are satisfied with the taste 

THATS ALL ! :)






Let's get started with the Vintage Floral Nails tutorial. Shall we ?



PS : like i said, am sorry about not taking some of the steps while doing my nails cause am still not use to it





OPI - base coat
Sally Hansen - Mega Shine Top Coat
SaSaTine - Top Coat ( I applied this top coat first only i applied another layer of  Mega Shine Top Coat. The reason why i do that is because Mega Shine is too strong after I used so many color on my  nails. It will smudged of my nails colors. )
 Kiko
Etude House
Elianto
Face Shop
Revlon




Step 1 : After removing my previous nails and file it 




Step 2 : Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails




Step 3 : Use pastel color so that it will gives a vintage nails color to do a vintage floral nails.




Step 4 : Use a soft pink for the base of the floral

Step 5 : Use a tooth pick ( anything sharp ), red polish to outline the floral after applying the base. 

Step 6 : use green to draw randomly Two leaves of each floral. 

Step 7 : Use a dotting tools to do the polka dots randomly on the nails using white polish

Step 8 : apply a top coat and THERE YOU GO WITH A PRETTY VINTAGE FLORAL NAILS :)

do try this out on your own and remember to hashtag me ya !

Instagram : nailartzlovers


thats all for tonight and see you guys so soon.
Happy weekends.
Take care guys.

Thank you !




XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA