Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty Three : OOTN#02 Outfit & Make Up of the Night/Haul#13 Mirrorcle/SaSa

Hello Guys ! Back to another blog about my outfit, make up, manicure & haul for this week. 

On Thursday night, I did a cute manicure for Valentine's Day ( i know its kinda late to do it ) at the same time it can be for this weekends. Its a very simple manicure. ( last minute idea actually )



Let's get started ! What you need is...............




Am doing Valentine nails so we must use something sweet and loving polishes on our nails right ? ( but the choices of nail polish colors are still depend on you  )

tools you need are :

small & medium dotting tools
top coat & base coat
nail polishes 




I trimmed a little of nails before all my nails broke again.

Step 1 : Apply base coat to protect your natural nails




Step 2 : Apply OPI - My Very First Kncokwurst  ( depends which nails and how many nails you wanna apply on it ) 

and the rest apply OPI - Minnie Mouse Collection




Step 3 : Use your small dotting tools to do the small hearts, medium dotting tools for the big hearts and the polka dots you can use either small or medium dotting tools. It depends how small or big you want for your polka dots.

Apply 4 : Finish it with a top coat to seal in your design. 


That's all for the Valentine Nails.

Now for the outfit & Make up of the night.


So, on Friday, his family and relatives having a Chinese New Year dinner so I have to dress up neatly for a dinner to show some respects. 

Let me tell you guys a short story. The very first time I met his family and relatives for our first year Chinese New Year dinner ( if i not mistaken, it was year 2010 ) I wore a tube dress with a scarf in case i'll get cold.

After 2 to 3 months later, he told me that his mother doesn't like me wearing something too expose for a casual dinner. From that day on I felt so awkward whenever I see his mum. and whenever I know I will be going to his house or dinner with family and relatives, I will make sure that I dress up neatly so that they wont critic you or anything. 

How you dress up/the make up and hair do/your manners/how to show some respect in front of the elderly/how do you communicate with his family members. All of these point are very important for us especially girls who is going to meet your boyfriend's family and relatives. The very first priority for every family is MANNERS. ( REMEMBER THIS WORD ) :)



                               




i had already apply my Urban Decay Naked foundation, Shu Uemura Under eye concealer, Office loose powder and Cyber Color Sheer loose powder in Ivory ( i bought this few years ago. whenever i apply eyeliner pencil or eyeshadow on your lower lash line it will smudge and i will looks like a panda bear after 3 hours. So they told me to use loose powder using a smaller brush to apply on your under eyes area. I've tried it many times and it actually works. It stay all night. 





Now, go for the eyebrow. I want to give a soft and natural look for a casual dinner. So i decided to use MAC - Coquette (Satin) eye shadow for my eyebrows.
If you guys want to have a natural brow, do try using powder eyebrow kit or brown eyeshadow to suits with your hair color. One thing, if you use powder for your eyebrow it wont last long. Sometimes you will need to touch up.

On that day if you know that you will be going for any party in the club/bar/pub ( when you sweat, you might wipe off your eyebrow ) so i prefer you guys using eyebrow pencil cause it will stay on your eyebrow all day long. you dont have to worried that you wipe off or you dont have to do any touch up.





There are some people love using liquid eyebrow kit as I bought it from Sephora - Make Up Forever Eyebrow Kit. Its waterproof and it comes with two small brushes, you can use either the beveled nor fine brush. it wont gives a natural eyebrows but a little harsh and looks fierce. When you squeeze a little amount on your hand ( not too much ), when you applying it, gently apply little by little if not it will gives a dark and thick brow. you can blend and soften your brow using a eyebrow brush.
You can use this eyebrow kit for your very neutral make up if you want to focus more on your eyebrow

I dont recommend this:)





Am using Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes ( 9 eye shadows ) 
Honey over my eyelids
Graffiti for my lower lash line





Honey over my eyelids





I finished it with eyeliners, curl my eyelash, mascara on, put on false eyelashes ( i hate my real eyelashes,whenever i curled, it will only stay for a little while then it comes down again so i have to put on falsies. 





I used the highlighter to apply on my inner corner of my eyes to brighten up my eyes.





NYX in Mocha for my apple of the cheek





This is the final look with Revlon - Soft  Nude and lip gloss





Outfit of the Night


Top : borrowed from cousin. its a sheer laze top so i wore a inner inside
Skirt : H & M
Belt : Not sure ; not mine
Heels : Charles & Keith Neon Yellow Wedges 



that's all for the make up and outfit.

Finally to my haul for this weekends




Haul from SaSa






nails buffer @ RM 5.90





color combos 

@ RM 6.90





Revlon - Pink in the Afternoon (creme)

I doesnt like matte lipsticks cause matte makes your lips looks dry. i had dry lips so i will want something creamy with a little frosty or glossy



Haul from Mirrorcle 






its a sheer black top with small diamonds at the front with skulls buttons. the skulls are so cool thats why i had to purchased it. its only @ RM 30.90





it looks like this ! :)





another black simple top suitable for work @ RM 26.90





this is another closer look of my top





this is how it looks like ! :)




that's all for today.
Good night, take care and see you guys very soon
stay tuned for more


thank you


check out my last post HERE  :)



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA