Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty Seven : Nails#26 Lavender

Hello Yellow Jellow Guys ! I wanted to post a blog before i head back to another state but I didnt get to i drag till today. Now its already 2am gonna sleep so soon cause working tomolo around noon. But i really want to do a post before i get to sleep.

Before I get started with my nails, I would like to share my outfit of the night ( If i not mistaken, it was last Thursday ) Went for G.I Joe after movie. 




I kinda like this floral dress. Usually when i wear something floral it looks so old on me but now it looks so nice on me. Not sure where is it from.
Neon Yellow Heels from Charles & Keith


Another thing to share with you guys. If you are from overseas or asians, I guess you guys know what to name for these right ?



I made this for Him for our a quick lunch. 
Its a very simple recipe.

Long French bread
Basil leaves
butter
cheddar  cheese 
tomatoes
bacon
white mushrooms
olive oil

First : Cut your bread, not too thick
Second : cut your tomatoes into small cubes, put into a bigger bowl, Basil leaves & Olive oil. MIX IT TOGETHER
Third : Cooked your bacon once it turns into yellowish then its done. the mushrooms once its a little black then its done.
Forth : take a bread, spread a little of butter, put on your tomatoes, bacon, mushroom and your cheese then put it into the oven for maybe 3 min until you saw it cheese melted. 

IT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS ! :) Everyone loves it ! 


Here you go with my Manicure :)



So, i didnt know what else to do to my nails, so I ve decided to do a simple one. A little diamonds on my thumbs with top coat. then the rest will be using Sally Hansen. I dont remember the name of it. ( if i not mistaken it starts with Purple ) sorry guys :(


Thats all for today.
Hope you guys enjoy my short and suck post :(
Take care & god bless

Thank you

Do check out my last post here --> SPRING TIME


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA