Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty Nine : May Favorite Brushes

Hey guys, what had you guys been up to ? How you guys celebrate with your mother ? I bet everyone had their own way of how to celebrate with your mum right ? Some of you buy her dinner/buy her presents/bring her for a holiday/gave her some allowance/cook for your mum.

In my opinion, buying something for her like bags, accessories, whatsoever is not too special on a mother's day. We should do something different and special like cooking her breakfast/lunch/dinner for her, she might felt much more happier than a present. Buying gift for mothers we can do it any day anytime right ? How often do we cook for our mothers right ? :)

We, as their kids, we should felt grateful to had such a wonderful and complete family. We had brothers and sisters laughing around, joking around. We had parents to protect you, care for you, loves you every single day. Their are plenty of  families out there are broken/parents passed away or anything could happen. So we should appreciate what parents advice us/how did our parents care for us/how much they loves us/why they protect us. if we dont appreciate, we will regret someday. Actually overall what our parents want from us are not our money or our expensive gifts or whatever expensive restaurant you bring her to. They want us to show them LOVE, CARE AND PROTECTION. When they see us happy, they will be happy too. In future, when you had your own family you will understand how your mother suffer from pain, how she take care of you every night when you cry, how she do this and that.


Let's talk about how i celebrate Mother's Day for my beloved mum.
She is the most gorgeous mum I've ever had !
She take care of me, she cook for me, she advice me, she understand, she taught me a lot for my own future, she loves me, she protect whenever am being hurt or cry.
I love her so so so much ! i cant describe the love i gave her. she mean a lot to me. I really hope that she could stay healthy and pretty always. 

We as her kids and also my cousin decided to do something different for her this year. We brought her for Thai Massage. :D its a traditional massage parlour. it cost us RM93.30 we divided into 5 person so its around 19bucks per person. It was not cheap but i think its worth it cause she was so shocked :)

Then I was at home busy preparing food for my mum before she gets home.
When my mum was home, our meal almost done 



Potato Salad & Bruschetta

First time doing the potato salad. It taste so delicious. 
My mum loved it ! Actually i thought this wont be enough for a person's stomach but its actually enough. 


I did told you guys how to do Bruschetta on my previous blog.
CLICK THE --->  LINK FOR THE RECIPE 


For the POTATO SALAD recipe

1 bunch of 8 Potatoes
Heinz Yellow Mustard 
Mayo
Black pepper
Salt
4 Half boiled eggs
1 onion
Olive oil
Basil leaves

Step 1 : Put in 6 spoons of Mayo, squeeze a little of mustard, throw your eggs in and your onions. Stir well
Step 2 : Throw your potatoes in ( make sure you cooked it first of cause and cut it into cubes ) Stir well
Step 3 : Put some black pepper and a little of salt, you can put more basil leaves as you want and lastly Olive oil. 
Stir well and it depends on certain people how they do it. you dont have to follow the exact steps of mine. you can something else like prawns, avocado or anything you like. my steps is to tell you how i do it. :) good luck !

After I've sweat and rush the meals, i had to take a quick shower, quick simple make up and head to his  house meet up with his family for a lunch to celebrate with his mother.

Dinner is just a simple dinner at a restaurant. Nowadays, the weather is freaking hot. after my shower, I can just sweat like no one's business !! :( 

Anyway, throwback last few weeks was my sister's birthday. When to had Sushi for dinner. 



This was my Outfit of the Night. Finally I could wear something with my neon yellow wedges :)

Dress from Kitschen
Clutch from Harder and deeper
Shoes from Charles & Keith 



Ok, its time for my main topic for tonight :)
Sorry for all the crap guys.


May Favorite Brushes 



This is where my brushes came together with this pouch. 

If you guys would like to purchase these sets of brushes.
here is the Link - > Amway

Am not sure whether do they still have these set of brushes but you still can check it out from the website or give it a call to them for more information ;) 
If you are the member, you will get the member price if you are not it will be the original price 




Brushes are arrange in order with different compartments.
What i like about these brushes is because their are not big, is so convenient to bring out for any touch up for your make up. all brushes arrange in order, every compartment space are a little oversize, you can arrange your favorite brushes in there. at the side of the zip bag you can put in your cosmetic for touch up. All the brushes are so soft and its so nice to be used.




Its a zip bag ( i dont know what it calls ) for those who want to put their eyeliner, blushers or whatsoever for touch up




A closer look of the zip bag




Those are the brushes i used it everyday.


Let's me intro individually of each brushes they had in a set




Powder brush

Soft.

Use for compact powder nor loose powder




Blush Brush

Soft.

For blusher used and highlights on your T zone and under eyes.




Foundation Brush

Medium Soft

for foundation use 




Concealer

Medium soft.

conceal your dark circles area and cover up your scars or acne




Eye Crease

Soft.

blend your eyeshadow on your crease or shade your nose 




Contour 

Soft

Highlight under eyes/T zone nor shading for nose




Eye shadow (M)

Soft.

use for eyeshadow




Eyebrow 

Hard.

for eyebrow powder.


Eyeshadow ( S )

Hard.

for under lower line 




Lip liner

Soft

for lip liner to define your lips



These three random brushes obviously not from the same brand.




Shading brush




Lower line eyeshadow 




Eyeshadow brush



That's all for tonight. Gotta sleep now its already 3am
Hope you guys enjoy my post. Leave a comment if you would like to.
GOOD NIGHT & TAKE CARE GUYS 


Thank you

Here is my previous blog, do check out the Link below:)



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA