Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty Two : Haul#14 From FOC/SaSa/Zara/Flippers

So, today went to do a little shopping. I have to control my money if not its gonna gone damn fast :)
Now they are having Mid-year sales so its time for a shopping right :)




Before i get started, my favorite Ice cream flavor Mint Chocolate Chips from Baskin Robbin 31.
My all time favorite <3



Let's get started on my Haul





Things I bought from Zara, Flippers, SaSa & FOC




Bought a collar shirt from Zara Man for Him. 

RM 119




A top for myself <3
this top is so cute with the printed lips on the top
its only RM 29.90
Simple & cute top for casual wear 




I never bring back my slipper from the state, and its already very old so i bought a new pair of slipper from Flippers Slim 
@ RM 16.90




Bought a new short for home wear. Its a pink leopard print short from FOC only
@ RM23

Love this short. Super cute




Bought things from SaSa too.

Maybelline Lipsticks - so sorry dont remember how much but they are having 10%
K - Palette Waterproof Eyeliner in Super Black @ RM 59.90 with 20%
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eyeliner @ RM23.90 with 20%




035 Pink Peony from Maybelline 

Cant wait to try this on, once i've try this on will take some photos for you guys ya :)




Polka Dot by Splash - 013 
@ RM 7.90

Korea brand - 71
@ RM6.90


Lastly, I bought HOT magazine :)

with a Free Veet Hair Removal ( tester )




I'll do a short review on this Veet Hair Removal for you guys.
This cream hair removal is not really good cause it will still grow after 2 or 3 days. pink is for sensitive skin, another either blue or green box is for normal skin
If you guys want to use hair removal, you guys can use Nair Wax it can last for at least 5 days. Makes your skin smooth and soft skin after using. Its a sticker type with some gel on it. wait for at least 5 minutes you can pull it out very hard and you can see the hair is on the gel. 
I bought Nair but i haven use it yet. When am using it, I will do a post step by step of how to use the waxing gel. 

That's all for today guys
Thanks for reading or maybe going through my blog.
Hope you guys enjoy ya !


Thank you


Click HERE for my last blog :)


XoXo
keLLy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA