Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty Eight : NO - BAKE VAGEN Key Lime Pie/My Birthday Dinner/Haul From Mirrocle & Foundation

Hello Everyone, its been long since the very last blog i posted & now am back for blogging :)
Today we will be talking about My Birthday Dinner with Love.

We was thinking and thinking where and what should we eat ?? Everytime when it comes to eating, I will be headache cause there are tons of food and we dont know what to eat, where to go, where to eat. 
Anyway, we still made our FINAL DECISION. We went to The Curve, The Apartment. 2 storey restaurant. The upstairs environtment was a little dark suitable for a drink, dessert, chilling with friends. If you plan to have dinner, better not to sit upstairs cause it wont be comfortable eating, sitting on the sofa and bending down your body. For downstairs, for those whom want to have dinner with your love ones or friends or family.
Their food and services was really good. Environment was ok.



Flowers from Love ;D


By the way, besides celebrating my birthday dinner, we also celebrating our anniversary :)
So i bought him a wallet.
He loves it so much !! 


Lemonade - Him 
Watermelon & Red Apple - Me


Our so called, Appertizer.

3 Platters. 
Comes with 3 slices of bread & 3 different kind of sauce, all taste SO GOOD !


Creamy Mushroom Soup 


Chicken Mushroom Pasta - Him


Poached Salmond - Me

It was really really full after eating all of them. 

Am satisfied with there services & food they served ! :D

I had another Pre Birthday Dinner with my friends too.

We went to Ara Damansara. 
The place there was new and there are really big pond, with colorful lightings and windy !
many expensive restaurants there. 

We had our dinner at Den Den.
Is something like Japanese + Western cuisine kinda thing.
It taste really good actually !
:D

I dont have those photos with me. So sorry about it. I used my friends' phone to took it. Sorry guys
:(

After our dinner, I had a little surprise from my dearest friends :D



They brought it from Secret Recipe. Chocolate & Strawberry Cake.


Today, my mood was really good !! So i decided to do No - Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie. 
* NO SUGAR ADDED & NO BAKING NEEDED 

I watched one of the youtuber. She did lots of useful workouts and also healthy recipes. I love watching her channel. Really helpful. 

you may check out her channel HERE
:)

BlogilatesTV is another vlog channel of hers 

Those who want to on diet, she can help you ! there are abs, thigh, hips and much much more videos you could check it out

This is her Blogilates Blog




For the Crust : 

- 3/4 Walnuts
- 7 Medjool Dates

For the Filling :

- 3 Avocados 
- 1 Lime


Directions :

Blend walnuts and dates together as the crust.
Put into a pie pan. Press it gently on the pan.
Blend the avocados and squeeze one lime into the avocado until fluffy.
Pour the avocados mixture on top of the crust.
Chill in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours.
Take out, slice, and put some lime slices or coconut flakes. 
YOU ARE READY TO EAT !
:D


Finally, here comes to a mini haul from Mirrorcle at Tropicana Mall. 


This cropped top is too adorable with neon lipsticks printed on it. Cant wait to try this on.
If i not mistaken its around RM 20 - Rm 25 


Tribal top it cost less than Rm 29.
Just a light sheer material but i love the prints with zip. 
:D



L'oreal Le Teint True Match Fountation 

I watched ThatsHeart latest video. She mentioned that she is using LUMI True Match foundation. she said it was a light weight foundation and also it is hydrating all day long. 
I went to google and look for their overall review from others, they said that this foundation suitable for dry skin only and its very hydrating.

So i decided to try this foundation. I went to the store, its different packaging from the US one but this will also had the same finished !I applied it the first time, I kinda love it cause its a light weight foundation, you dont felt thick on your face. About hydrating, my skin doesnt looks dry after i removed my make up. ( Sorry guys, i didnt have the time to show you the before and after applying cause i was really rushing out. I will do it the next round again ) 

They are having lots of sales now at any guardian or watson. I bought mine at Watson. They are having 20% discount for this foundation. So why dont i grab it before its too late right ? :) 



I took Nude Vanilla. Its really matches my skin tone :) 


Thats all for tonight. 
Good night & Take care guys ! 
Will be back soon for another post :)

Thank you




XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA