Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Five : OOTD#4 Attended A Wedding Luncheon

Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share my Outfit of the Day with you guys. Last two weeks, I went all the way to Philea Resort & Spa, Malacca to attend a wedding luncheon a friend of mine. Its was a one hour and 1/2 hour drive to the place. 

The weather was so freaking hot on that day ! And all of us have to sit under the sun WITHOUT ANY WIND, wait for the bride and groom to walk down the aisle, read their vows, exchange rings, kiss then only we could eat our lunch uner a shelter. 

But TRUST ME !!! Everything was worth it, because I was so happy for the both of them. Especially when they were giving a short speech to all their beloved friends and family, makes me wanna tears with them too. Just too touching and over joyed ! At the meantime, I was thinking when will it be my turn too.... MMmmmmm... :D

By the way, I have different group of friends. She was my very first friend who got married and this was my very first time attending friend's wedding, ( was really excited for this day to come ) MORE TO COME FOR THE FOLLOWING YEARS :) 

Sneak peak on some photos I took. I think i capture all these photos using my camera.


You walked in the entrance of the Resort, look for the stairs to come down to this open air space.


Once you walked down, you'll see there are some tarts, drinks, photo album and some posters of them took from Taiwan. Anyway, is a western style of wedding.
At the right of this photo, the place where we gonna have our buffet lunch after the ceremony


This is where they gonna exchange of wedding vows by the couple, presenting of their rings. 


There you go ! They walked down the aisle with all the bridemaids 


After everything, they gave a short speech to all their beloved friends and family.


This was my outfit of the day.

Black lace dress from Miss Selfridge ( The back was half lace )
Bag from Dont remember ( it wasn't mine thou. Accidentally took my cousin's clutch :) )
Heels from Pedro

If you plan to wear a black dress to a wedding, dont wear ALL BLACK ! Like literally all black. Black shoes ! Black clutch !! Some of the Chinese family might mind cause they think that we are not respecting the weddings. To some old folks they might think that we are attending funeral instead of a wedding.

SO when we wore something black, we must match something with color. Just like what I pair with my black dress. A gold clutch to pop up the whole look and a nude heels.


Here is the photo of Me & My gorgeous bride, Echelle :) 


After our lunch, went back to His house for a rest and shower then heading out for a dinner with His family to celebrate His dad birthday. 


Here is another outfit for a birthday dinner at Pavilion, KL.
Just casual and comfy outfit for the night :) 

Collar T from Giordano 
Trouser from Zara
Flats from Vincci 
Bag from H&M

When am looking for a collar T, I realised that I AM LACK OF COLLAR T :( So I think is time to hunt for some collar T )
Oh ya, I did blog about this Trouser at my very previous post 



That's all about it for today.
Maybe tomorrow or the following day I will do a review on.........


Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Have a wonderful weekends ahead guys ! 



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA