Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Six : Review On Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express


Hey There ! Today I wanted to share my current favorite mascara that I used every single day. Their packaging is simple and nice. SO far, I've tried some of their mascaras, and i love this the most ! 

Talked a little of my real eyelashes. I had a straight and average length of eyelashes. I hate curling my eyelashes for 3 to 4 times cause is being so stubborn each time i curl them. The best way to keep my lashes curled last longer, I have to use a hair dryer to heat up my curler, then i curled it ! DONT HEAT IT TOO HOT IT MIGHT BURN OF YOUR EYELASHES. You will cry :) And most important thing to have is MUST BE WATERPROOF, without waterproof it cant curl your eyelashes especially to those who had the same eyelashes i had. 

About the product.

- Waterproof
- 6x bigger
- Smoother & even while applying 

My Opinion after using for 2 weeks.

- Packaging is simple and nice
- Waterproof of cause
- Smoother & even while applying
- When I'm applying, my lashes are not messy but neat.
- I just have to removed ONCE using the eye remover. ( Usually I have to removed 2 to 3 times only it completely clean ) 
- It doesn't smudge at all !!! This is the most awesome one I actually like. ( Usually after 2 to 3 hours, my mascara will smudge under my eyes ) 
- Doesn't looks dramatic yet natural 
- The price, is a little too pricey for me but I will purchase again cause I really love this ! :D 

The conclusion is, PLEASE try this mascara Readers. I promise it doesn't disappoint you and you will purchase more in future. :)


That's all for tonight.
Thank you



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA