Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Nine : OOTD#06 Outfit for A Dinner With His Family




Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share with you my outfit. This outfit is suitable for a dinner with your family or His family. Just a very casual kind of outfit. 
I want to felt comfy and relax on a dinner with His family so my make up I would make it simple too. You didnt want to either over dress or under dress for a dinner with His family right. Just pick something which you think its comfortable. 


Outfit 

Top : ( wasn't mine )
Bottom : Lavendress boutique
Bag : H&M
Shoes : Flats from Padini Concept, Vincci


Make Up 

Urban Decay Naked Foundation 
Office Loose Powder 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
K - Palette Super Dark Eyeliner 
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Artistry Blusher 
Maybelline So Nude Lipsticks
Sasa Eyelashes


That's all for today ! 
Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.

Thank you


Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA