Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seventy : Haul#29 November Haul 2013

Hello Everyone ! Would like to share with you guys my November Haul.
Really need to stop my shopaholic bad habits ! :(

Let's get started !


Brands Outlet
SaSa
Daiso


HAUL : DAISO


Travelling containers

RM 5



Non - Slip Sheet

RM 5


HAUL : SASA


Maybelline SO NUDE - NU31

RM 29.90

As it mentioned SO NUDE so its a little sheer on lips after applying it.
its orangy color. My current favorite lip color for this Dec will be ORANGE LIPSTICKS :)



The first time i tried it on, it doesn't show the orange color on my lips, wanted to put it aside but I tried it once more, and I fall in love with it.
Will get the other color soon 



Cyber Colors Sponge

RM 8.90



Cyber Colors  Eco Nail Color

one @ RM 19.90

06 Pearl White 
45 Dove Gray 



Fresh Aloe Konjac Care  

RM 12.90

I bought this to wash my face after I apply my masque. I doesn't like to use my bare hand to wash my face when my masque on cause i felt its not really clean thou and i think using a sponge is even easier to wash. 
I used for 3 weeks i love it a lot. It also had a string with the sponge so that you could hang it in your toilet. 



Purchase another round with my cousin


SaSa doing Year End Sales now. 

K Palette 1 Day Tattoo Waterproof Eyeliner 
2 @ RM 89

Original Price for 1 @ RM 59.90

SAVE UP RM 30.80
Better go get it while stock last.
There promo till 5th of Jan, 2014


CLIO in Kill Black @ RM 45.90

Am out of Black eyeliner pencil. I planned to try other brand. 
I am looking for waterproof eyeliner pencil and the sales assistant recommended me CLIO.
My first try on my hand, wait at least 5 sec, I use my finger to rub it, GUESS WHAT ? it doesn't smudge at all.

One thing i kinda prefer using eyeliner pencil which i could sharpen it on my own. I think the amount of the product is more than the twist one. But its ok, as long as i found the one i wanted :)


Polkadot Nail Polish by Splash 

Original Price : RM 7.90
Promo : 3 @ RM 15.90

SAVE UP RM 7.80

Cyber Color Eco Nail Color

Original Price : RM 19.90
Promo : 3 @ 20%

Forget to mentioned, These nail polishes are new arrival and it dries really fast. Love those colors

I shared with my cousin so I bought only one each.


HAUL : BRANDS OUTLET


White dress 

RM 39.90

Where else can you get a dress for only RM 39.90. I think its not pricey and so worth to get. I dont really use to wear white dress cause i looks fat when i put them on but i kinda like this dress. It comes with few colors too. I tried this on, it was so fitting but its a little too long ( over my knee ) Maybe i will alter it. 

Its too plain for a dinner dress of cause. You can add on some chunky statement necklace and you are good to go :) 
I might be wearing this for my upcoming dinner will be held next week. 
Stay tuned for another OOTD blog post.



Baseball top

RM 19.90

So damn freaking cheap !!! So i have to grab it no matter what. Has been looking for one quite some time, so lucky to found one which is much more cheaper than others i found from other brand.
This top its a little sheer, you may wear something inside. 



HAUL : AEON WELLNESS



Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel

RM 29.90

Original Price : RM 38.90

Whoever did use this, please grab it ! these is the bigger bottle ( extra 33% ) then the usual one. and with discount too 

its a MUST TO GET !! 



HAUL : SEPHORA



Last few weeks, I went to do some window shopping with my sister during the weekdays at Pavilion KL
All full of Christmas Decor for Xmas. Always love their Decor every year so beautiful and luxury !

 Went to Sephora KL, I think stocks came in. Saw something I've been looking for ages. 

Jumbo Eye Pencil  in Milk

( dont remember the price. If i not mistaken, its around 30 ) 
Stick Blush in Orchid

RM 26


Hope you guys enjoy my post.
Happy Holiday & Take Care

Thank you


Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow


XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA