Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seventy One : IT ROO Bistro The Best Chicken Chop In Town


Hello Everyone! Today I would like to recommended you guys delicious and reasonable food at Johor Bahru. 

I think most of you know where is this place or maybe not. It Roo Bistro located at Johor Bahru. Previously I went all the way to town but the next round I don't have to go to town. 
There is another new outlet behind Sutera Mall, Skudai. They just opened last week. 

You may check out there Facebook page HERE

The first outlet i visited, the interior was so vintage and cozy. 
Love the feeling of it. 

The new outlet was a modern design.


Exterior of the Bistro 


Interior of the Bistro


Let me show you guys the Menu & Price 






The next round I'm gonna visit, I will try either the Pasta & Western food. 



Cappuccino 


Root Beer Float


Love Love Loveeeee the mushroom soup. 
Its perfect and lots of mushroom


Cheesy Garlic Bread


Chicken chop with black pepper sauce.
They do have mushroom sauce too. 
You may give either one a try thou.


Jelly with Ice Cream


Opinion for the food & beverages: 

Let's talk about the mushroom soup. I love it. Lots of mushroom and creamy. AWESOME !
The root beer float was normal, similar as the A&W root beer float. Nothing special
I did not try the cheesy garlic bread but I think it would be nice but a little hard for kids to eat
Oh ya, I did try their seafood tom yum soup at the first outlet in town, it was delicious. The portion they served at least 2 persons so better not order one person each cause you can't finish it by your own UNLESS you did not order any main course. the spiciness and sourness of the soup was the right taste. Not too sour, not to spicy. :)
Wedges from the chicken chop was nice, they cut the potatoes and fried themselves. So fresh and it was still hot when they served.
the chicken was nice but the chicken doesn't had enough flavor. SO i think they should work out a little with their chicken chop to gives a little flavor on it if not it would be tasteless.
I love the salad. Was fresh and delicious. Its the same as KFC salad they served in a set but of cause KFC's salad is not as fresh as we thought so. It might be not clean thou. 

Services :

This outlet was still new but still have lots to improve on their services.
Our food all jumble up. It doesn't follow by orders.
For example,
Proper serving should be drinks, appetizer, main course,  then dessert

BUT they came the other way round.
Dessert, drinks, main course, then appetizer 

SO this is what they should improve.

Some of their food are not ready yet due to their working hour starts from 2pm== I reached there around 215 so that's the problem. They should start preparing and cooking their food one hour before the working hour starts. 

Another thing is, their waitresses should walk around to see what do customers need. Its hard to call over their waitresses when we need them. Either they can't hear us or can't see us at all.
They should train their waitresses well too. 

Whenever we ask them something, they can't let us know immediately, which means they are not sure about their food. 

Parking problem ?? hmmm I dont think there should be any problem.

Overall, its not a perfect chicken chop for me but I think it was reasonable and worth to eat thou.
I think that's all guys.
Hope you guys enjoy reading my food. 
Maybe I didn't give much info, you may check them out from GOOGLE

Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow

Last post :

XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA