Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seventy Two : OOTD#07 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs The Musical


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share with you my outfit where I wore to the Musical with my youngest sister last Thursday 

Top : Unknown
Bottom : Cotton On Jeggings
Shoes : Vincci
Bag : H&M
Venue : Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall



Last Thursday, I had two free tickets to the musical for Snow White at Sunway Lagoon. It was so random so we decided to watch it. I went with my youngest sister to watch the musical. After we arrived the mall, we look for the Amphitheatre before we head for our dinner.

If you're interested to check out Air Asia Red Tix for more info.

We went for our dinner, shop around for a little while, took some photos with the Christmas decor

Here are some photos to show you around the theater


I'm not really sure how we get these ticket for free cause its given by my dad's friend. 


We took this train to the Amphitheater 


Entrance of the Amphitheater


It was an outdoor theater 

 

That was the stage. 

At first, I thought the theater will be cold cause it will indoor but guess what, although its an outdoor but the weather was so good due to almost raining everyday and there are wind coming from behind. So worried that it will be hot and sweaty. 

The show was really really nice. If i not mistaken they are from UK cause they had the British accents. Their voice was so amazing and all of them were so pretty and handsome too. 
Didn't regret watching the show actually yet enjoying the show for the entire night.


That's all for today.
Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.
Happy Holidays & take care


Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow

Last Post :

http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2013/12/post-seventy-one-it-roo-bistro-best.html

XoXo
keLLy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA